Rydellington ( A Best Friend Story)

Chapter 1:

Ellingtons POV:

As I was walking home from band practice I noticed Rydel hadn't left with the boys. So I walked back to check on her. It turned out that she was the only one who had stayed and started packing up the stuff to go on tour. She said that the boys would "be right back" but she said she knew that they weren't coming back. I normally left right after practice because my family has dinner earlier and then when I'm done I come and hang out at the Lynch's house so they understand why I don't normally help pack stuff up. But today my parents had gone out to diner so I thought I would help out I told Rydel. She said thank you and then without talking we started packing up the instruments and all the rest or gear. When we are the only ones in the room it get quiet. I guess it's because were nervous which is odd because we have known each other for a long time and when I stay over at their house she hangs out with us just like I'm her brother.

Rydel's POV:

Hey Ell can you pass me that box. Sure he said and he passed my the box. In the box she found a piece of paper. On the paper it said "meet me by the tree in the front yard at 7 p.m. I asked, "hey Ratliff, do you know any thing about this?" No he said and he continued packing the band stuff into boxes.