Meeting the misterius man..

I got home from a long day of shopping with my friends and we all decided to have a sleepover. My best friend Emma decided that we should all go clubbing as we had nothing to do all night. I wasn't really in the mood for clubbing but I didn't want be alone all night so I decided to come.
I had a quick shower and ran into my room to find an outfit. I was running late already so I had to hurry up. I decided to wear a really tight, short dark purple dress. I put on a pile of makeup and my favourite heels.
The girls were waiting for me in the taxi so I had to hurry. As I was running out to the taxi I nearly slipped as I was in really high heels.
We got to the club and I ordered a few shots.
About half way through the night I was pretty wasted. All my friends abandoned me so I was left twerking on my own in the middle of the dance floor like a fucking drunk maniac. All of a sudden I felt this cold hand squeeze my ass, I turned around in shock and as I went to hit whoever it was I instantly stopped.
He was a tall man with the most beautiful blue eyes and brown curly hair. I stared at him for about 2 minutes straight. He gave me an evil smirk and grabbed my waist. I was really drunk and didn't really know what I was doing. So I kinda just went along with it. He pulled me over to the dance floor and we danced for most the night. He also sang a bit and even tho he was drunk his voice was amazing. Like an angles.
The night was coming to an end but I didn't want to leave, the girls were pulling me away from this handsome man. He stopped them and pulled me back. He whispered into my ear "here take this.. text me sometime?" He slid a piece of paper into my hand and smirked at me as he walked away. The girls finally got me home and as soon as my head hit the pillow I was already snoring..
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
HAY! Really sorry that chapter was short. I promise they will get longer and have more intense smut ;)
This is also my first book so I'm sorry it's shit. Anyway, hope you enjoy. Please comment any feedback and if you have any suggestions just comment :)
BAI x
~Hannah <3