Owner? On Holiday? For how long?

A/N: The character in first person is a pug puppy called Reuben after my real pug puppy.

I get up to the gang barking and squealing for food, I WANT SOME!!!!! GIVE ME SOME!!!!! OH PLEASE!!!!!I WILL DO ANYTHING!!!!!! We got it in the end... was that worth it? I don't know but we tried to play with Josh and Lilly but they sprinted upstairs to do something. So we tried to get mum to play, she gave us a stroke and said a word I have never heard before in my entire life! GOO-D-BY-E! What does that mean? Reuben gets more food than the others? Oh how I wish that is what it meant. Oh well, I tried! That's what I think about, Food and Play! Literally my routine is wake up, eat, play, nap, eat, play, sleep, repeat... I am not joking! Ew! Marshmallow the pug just vomited! Ugh, that's disgusting! He felt awful afterwards so went and had a morning nap. Which was well earned of course. Luna, Apollo and the Professor were playing in the back garden, that's when I realised something. Are Mum, Dad, Josh and Lilly leaving somewhere?

A/N: Thanks for reading the first chapter! No hate plz this is my first book... please be kind... thanks again for reading this book! Peace out! ✌️

Fin