New Year's

(Note:I will have dates sometimes but there not the real date)

New Years Day - NYC
2016  11:59

Corl's POV
Everyone:"5...4....3...2...1 HAPPY NEW YEARS"
No one was around me that I knew except...my one and only crush Denis.I turned around and kissed him

Denis's POV
Cork just kissed me...I don't know if it was for real or just a new years tradition...

D=Denis
C=Corl
A=Alex
S=Sub
SK=Sketch

Corl's POV
C: "Sorry...I just..i-its...a tradition I normally have Wendy here with me.."

(BTW Corl and wendy broke up and the pals took a vacation to NYC)

D:"Its OK nothing personal..
right?"

C:"Ya..."

Alex,Sub and Sketch came back with some food

A:"Wow..what happened to you guys, an why is Corls as red as a tomato?!

*I blushed*

SK: "Like the one right here..."

He tossed me a tomato and managed to make me laugh

S:"How?? Where??! There was no tomato's near here?!?!"

SK:"I have my ways.." He says with a smirk towards Sub

D:"Guys don't we have a flight home in a few hours?!"

A:"No its nighttime....I think."

C:"Its 12:30 right now so we should get some sleep?"

Pals:"Ya..." We all say in rhythm

We drove to our hotel. I was so tired....then I remembered that I have to sleep with Denis because we only have 2 beds and a couch. I sleep with Denis, Alex sleeps with Sub and Sketch sleeps on the couch .This is ganna be a weird night.

Time Travel to The flight...

Alex's POV

I sat next to Sub, he looked so cute even though you couldn't see his eyes through his bangs. I kissed him ever so slightly,but he woke up..

S:"What was that..?"

A:"Um...i-it was a-a piece of my sandwich!! Ya my..
sandwich"

S:"Oh ok well how long till we get home?"

I felt bad about lying to sub...

A:"4 more hours I think."

S:"Oh Ok mind talking some more till we land?"

*I blushed*

A:"Sure I'd like that."

Meanwhile

Denis's POV

Corl was acting weird yesterday..I wander why...I'm not so hyped to go back to school..but At least... wait what am I saying?!? There's nothing good about school other than my friends. Corl was asleep and snoring ever so slightly. I'll talk to him this weekend at the beach. I'm setting up a fun day to spend with my friends.

Sketch's POV

I sat next to this girl named Ellie she had blonde hair green eyes and a pretty nice red dress. I exchanged numbers with her. She was nice I would love to be friends with her,but  I have my eyes on Sub he was one of the closest friends then I started developing feelings for him..

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Hey my little blossoms hope you enjoyed vote and comment your