The Lost Princess [harry potter fan-fiction]

Prologue of the lost princess :

A couple of years after tom riddle finished hogwarts.
he discovered something that either will be his helper or his killer.. a legend from far ago.
It is said many centuries ago all of the magical creatures used to live in hormony ruled by King "Arthur" and Qween "Miranda" they had a doughter "Alyssia" more powerfull than anything that is living.
Her powers were marvelous she could controle the four elements (earth ,water ,air ,fire) and animals and plants obay her without her asking , it was also said that she could control time and that she'd be the only one who could get rid of a dark lord in the future by the name of  voldemort .
but she could also be his partner in using dark magic and controling the whole wizarding world (kingdom at the time).

Tom was scared , not that he will admit that. so he decided that he did not want to risk getting destroyed.

So he did the most foolish thing he used a couple of stolen ministy time turners and went with an army of death eaters back in time to destroy the kingdom and mess with time .
but messing with time is very dangerous and it always costs the user a high price ,so it costed him his human body and turned it into something vile more snake than human , but he didn't care about the concecuences.

Little Alyssia was having a walk when it all happened , she was young only 11 but she still knew enough information about the legend.

voldemort thought she was dead. how foolish of him the girl is alive but stoped her own time so she stayes frozen in a tower waiting for the right time to come so she can go and kill voldemort though she is still 11 years old she knew her task and that is what she will do.