1

[rude comments, it's Richie, what do you expect]

September 18th

Richie

So apparently I have a crush on Eddie Kaspbrak.

So it all started when I was supposably "staring" and "smiling" at Eddie.

And ew, I wouldn't have a crush on him, that's​ gay and gross. Especially because of that whole aids epidemic going around. I mean, I have nothing against it. It's just not exactly my thing.

Anyways, Stanley, my best friend, was teasing me for it, which I don't deserve, obviously, I have a bigger dick than he does, so that means something.

ANYWAYS. Stan said I should "weave him wove letters" because thats apparently what you're supposed to do in 8th grade, not actually talk to people.

"Stanley, my manly, no. First off, I have never, or will ever have a crush on a guy.

Second, If we wanna talk about gay, it's you talking to Bill because you have more of a stutter than he does when you're around him

And third, I was just staring off, smiling about something else."

The bells rings and Stan and I dart to the hallway, "I don't have a thing for Bi-" Stanley crashes into Bill, and what I expect comes. "Bill - I - it's just - I - uh - I'm sorry..." Bill raises his eyebrows, "Ah-Are you mu-mo-mocking me?" Stan shakes his head furiously, "No, no , no, I'm just nervous, uh yeah nervous. Haha, I gotta go" Stanley grabs my arm and we walk away from the confused boy.

"Now that, was the gayest thing I've ever seen"

"Well I still think you should leave him love notes"

"Why don't you take your own advice lover-boy. "

[I know it might be unrealistic to have multiple lgbt young boys in an 80's story, but bear with me :)🎈]