Three. 🌛

"MIKEYYYYY" I scream (keep in mind it's 10:00 in the morning) no response
"FINE THEN ME AND ADEMIR WILL EAT THE BREAKFAST THAT I MADE" I scream and of course Mikey runs to the kitchen "okay I'm here" Mikey says. "Here" I say giving Mikey his food. "Imma vlog now." I say "damn you getting into the vlog life" Ademir says "yup" I say kissing Ademir's cheek and Ademir goes to look at his phone and Mikey smirks and then I flip him off.
(Lauren's YouTube channel)
"HEY GUYS WHATS UP ITS DADDY LAUREN IF YOUR NEW HERE IM LAUREN MANFRE AND TO BECOME A KING SUBSCRIBE IT ONLY TAKES 0.45 SECONDS." Okay I'm not hype no more."I say "so today is gunna be a vlog" "so atm I look ugly as hell so imma take a shower and I'll catch up with you after"

"K I'm outta the shower and this is what I'm wearing today with my makeup."

Mikey grabs my bag

Mikey grabs my bag. "Finessed" I say me,Mikey and Ademir were all wearing the same shoes "copy cats" I say "hey we all got dressed at the same time" Mikey says . My phone pops up with a text from "baby❤️"." Who the fuck is this" Ademir says "clam down its just Shawn he put himself under that" I say "whatever" Ademir says walking out to the bathroom.

Baby❤️:what's up butter cup

Bby momma👅💕:not much. Just going to eat at ihop

Baby❤️:I didn't know I had a baby momma🤔

Bby momma👅💕: well you do now. I gtg bye.💓

Baby❤️:byeee

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Hey guys I'm back and right now we are at ihop because it's dummy good"I say (me and Ademir are holding hands🙊) "Mikey flip check" Ademir says Mikey does a back flip "Lauren flip check"Mikey says "idk if I can't I haven't do a backflip in years" i say. I get up and do a backflip and land on my butt "BROO THAT HURT"I say loud "oh sh-"Ademir says "why would you cuss I have to bleep that out."I say. "Anyways I'm here with Tyler,Mikey and of course Ademir" I say we finish eating and we do flip checks and crap. "I'm going to have to kick you guys out"the manger says "damn finessed" I say "get the bleep out now"the manger says "damn I was leaving" I say and the manger was around 20 "bleep you better get out in 1 minute or im going to beat your ass"the manger says "excuse me"I say."get me the manger" I say "honey I am the manger" the lady says i start laughing "oh wait your serious" I say "bleep I swear if you don't get out" she says "get me your boss now because I'm not leaving until I speak to the manger" I say "leave before I call the cops"she says "you going to call the cops for me eating" I say "L-E-A-V-E" she says "I'm leaving" i say rolling my eyes I could hear her saying "I'm surprised she could do a backflip that fat ass and her makeup isn't even good she's a slut you could tell or she's the side chick or just the fuck buddy"