Brink of Insanity

Chapter 1:Life is hell

I was walking home from school and it was windy very, very windy my face went numb but the warmth inside the house helped when I walked through my front door. I yelled to my mom "Mom, Im home." There was no response because usaully she will hand me a snack or drink and ask me how was school but there was no sign that my mom was here, however her car was in the front so I panicked I dropped all my stuff and ran into the living room. There she was her throat cut opened ragged blood slowley running down her body and neck. One of the worst things is that her eyes were missing and her body was muliated. It was so disgusting that I threw up my lunch and asprin I rushed to the phone called 911 and ran back to my mothers lifeless corpse holding her in my arms till the police came. She died at the age of 39. My name is Johnny McNair im sixteen years of age and this where my life goes to hell.

It's been two months since my mother's death I now in a foster home and the other kids are being assholes and they are throwing knives at me and telling to follow your mother calling me a outcast since im a pale 5'4 skinny male with dark black hair that covers up my face and I have a lot of cuts on my arms from "accidents" and "animals" from my rough childhood. While I was walking to the stairs this kid Keth he pushed me down the stairs and he blamed it on Lizzy the 5 year old he said she tripped me and the dumbass aid actually believed him. A few minutes later I walked to the hospital around the block and I came back with a bag with medicine and pain killers. While I was at the hospital I asked the Dr. about these strange urges I had lately he said "Don't worry it's just a phase it'll be gone before you know it" "I hope so I replied" and this is when "phase" comes in play.

When I came back to the foster home Keth was waiting for me, He yelled in my direction saying "The Counselor left me in charge you freak so you better listen to me or else" I just ignored him and then he ran towards me pushing me to the ground and yelling at me "I'M THE FUCKING BOSS NOW YOU HEAR!!!!" I threw my made of medicine at his face and tried to run the front door but he triped me and I face planted into the concrete step and tore open my lip. I layed there on the ground blood rushing down my cheek. Keth gets up slowly and pulls out his pocket knive and pins me down, He starts spitting in my face "Do you want to see your mommy you little prick, don't worry your just about to see her." The urge in my chest began to start to hurt and hurting till something snapped inside and that's when I headbutted Keth in the face and I took his knive and peirced it into his hand. I tilted my head "You want to play" in a raspy voice and I violently stabbed him in the chest over and over and over till his chest cavity filled with blood and there was no movement once soo ever. I started to laugh maniaclly "He hehehe Hahaha HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!"Now my life is just getting better.