Chapter 3:Once again I'm Normal (For now)

When I woke up I went downstairs to make top romen for breakfast, when I walked to the sink to wash my bowl Jake snuck up behind me and said "Good morning" I nearly broke the bowl over his head. "AAh, oh god *sigh Morning." "Hey Jake what time do you think the new girl is coming?" "I don't know, i don't think she is coming 'till next week because of papper work or something." "Oh, I was looking forward to meeting her today, hopefully change the mood of the house after what happened to keth." I replied. Jake just stared at the ground, hesitant about something. He looked up at me "hey I'll catch you later." Just leaving me abruptly at the sink. Throughout the day and just stayed in my room and tried not to cause more trouble. Staring at the dusty, darkened, cracked ceiling above the bed. The smell of dust in the room nothing to be disturbed.
Hours went buy like seconds, then days. Till I snapped out of my lost of time. I was in my bed again, alone just staring at my feet. Pale skin almost like snow with some small scars. Rubbing my face trying to wake, I walked out of the room to go to the kitchen. Walking down the cracking steps. As the little children there run up the stairs. Passing by the calendar, I snapped to look to realize give days has passed.
"Five days!?"
Just like that almost a week has gone by. Five days without the itch, the feeling...once again I believed I was normal.