//Chapter 1//

Hi I guess from the title you already know who I am but lets get into some detail, shall we? My names is Megan, I'm 14, I'm an average girl in a very small school, I live in the country in of course Corn Country. Yes I mean Iowa... Literally the only good things in Iowa are seeing cute little cows, pigs, and ducks. But I mean the footballs okay, I usually root for the Hawkeyes but it depends on who's playing. Cowboys are my favorite, if I ever got to see them play at the AT&T stadium I would literally die, and probably cry. Footballs my life. I'm a freshman in high school, fresh meat, well many of you would think it would suck but it really doesn't, I know everyone at my school, because its so small, and the drama spreads fast.  Which can be a good thing or a bad thing, it all depends on where you fall on the food chain, and social pyramid. Since I'm a quiet freshman, I'm on the bottom, while Hali, plays a lot of sports, has a hot junior boyfriend, is on the top, so by the time I get the drama most likely last, its all fake or has been changed up a bit. 

Now lets start the actual story!

"Megan wake up, lets go to town." My annoying stepmom Erin says.

"No, Im staying home, have precious little Madi go." I reply. 

"She doesn't want to." 

"Ha neither do I, go by yourself."

"Fine Megan act like that."

"Okay I will."

Erin walks out and slams the door. Of course she had to marry my dad, its been 3 years and I still haven't got figured out why they married each other, at one point I thought she married him for the money then I thought "What Money?" well we aren't poor, living in a little shack, we actually live in a White House thats 2 story, I have my own room luckily, while my younger sisters Zoey and Made share. Im the older in the house, its kind of awkward being the oldest because you experience everything first. Boys, Fake Friends, and of course High School. Home life is good, but summer is terrible, we sit at home usually working outside, Ive always wished my friends live closer, but then we'd get in fights more often then we need. 

I slowly get out of bed. I walk downstairs and get some cereal.I hear a noise ring.  My phone rarely goes off unless my parents text or call me. I run upstairs and check who it is, its my best friend Jessica who I call Harold. Its a text that says;

Harold: Hey hoe get up, come over!

Megan: Lol hey Harold, who's going to bring me to your house?

Harold: Lenny, moms coming to get you hope its okay with Gary and the step monster. 

Megan: It will be fine, I'll just leave a note, how far away are you guys away?

Harold: 5 minutes, and your spending the night. 

Megan: Okay let me go pack. 

Harold: See you soon biotch. 

Megan: Okie Dokie Regina George. 

Harold: Whatever. 

I go back upstairs and start to pack, I'll be staying there for probably 4 days, she always has me stay later. I pack 2 pairs of Nike athletic gym shorts, 2 pairs of jean shorts, I also pack 1 pair of ripped skinny jeans, 2 school t-shirts, 2 cute tank tops, 1 sweatshirt, a couple pairs of socks, my phone charger and makeup bag. I put on some high waisted jean shorts, black crop top, and a red flannel. I choose black hightop converse, and I also decide to put my white crochet hightop converse in my bag. By the time I change there here and Jessicas walking up to my bedroom. 

"Aye Lenny!"

"Sup."

"Lets go."

"Okie dokie."

We go downstairs and walk out to my 2nd moms car. I always love hanging out with Jessica and her family, I always feel like I'm normal when I'm  with them, I care about them so much its unexplainable. 

"Hey Mom."

"Hey daughter, how are you?"

"Good, and you."

"Doing good, lets get you girls some food at the store."

"FOOOOOOD." Jessica and I say at the same time. 

We go to Hyvee and grab random stuff, we finally arrive at her house. 

"Megan do you have musically?"

"Uhm whats musically?"

"Its a app that you lip sync on, people are really into it, you should get it."

"Okay." 

I downloaded it on my phone, created an account, and looked up Galway Girl by Ed Sherran. I see this really cute boy with the best smile, and brown eyes. I check his username and follow him.

"Jessica look at him!" I say. 

"Oh Jacob Sartorius." She replies.