Finding the Light - Part 1 - Step 1

What if. You might have asked yourself that question many times but do you wonder, 'what if' there is actually something big out there? Is there someone out there who cares about me so much that he would die for the wrong things I have done? The truth is, yes, there is, and that is Jesus. He loves you so much that you don't have to worry about a thing because he's got it all under control. God wants the very best for you and even if bad things happen, it is only so that you can encounter his true love and grace. Jeremiah 29:11 says, "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." I just love that verse, it is such a comfort and foundation!  Jesus has given us salvation as a gift and will love you even if you choose not to love him back. He doesn't want anyone in the world to die (2 Peter 3:9), he wants everyone to live, with Him, in paradise. John 3:16 says, 'For God so loved the world that he gave his only son to die for our sins, so that anyone who believes in Him, will not die, but live in Heaven forever!!!' You might be thinking about the Big Bang Theory now, thinking 'what if' it is true? Guess what, The Big Bang Theory is just a Theory! But Jesus is the WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIFE! There is proof that he lives, I mean, look around you, there are so many AWESOME things that has been created by God who put a lot of thought into the world and into you and me. He made us so specially that he made no one alike, everyone is different, everyone is loved by God the same amount, whether you have done the worst things or whether you have done the best He Loves Us Equally and whether you are or aren't  a Christian, He loves us the same!!!! I don't even know you but I really want you to understand that JESUS LOVES YOU and I so yearn for you to know the truth, so that is why I am NOT AFRAID to TESTIFY about the LORD JESUS because I KNOW HE LOVES ME and I KNOW HE LOVES YOU....VERY, VERY, MUCH!!! You are God's child, and since He is the King, we are his Princes or Princesses, it is so easy to let Jesus into your heart, and that is just to ask him. He can hear you no matter where you are, he knows your secrets and your thoughts only because he loves you and no, he's not a stalker!!!!  Jesus got what we deserved by dying on the cross and we got what he deserved by being given the chance to love God so that we can have a life in Heaven Forever!

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me in comments or something, I'd be happy to give you answers. I will be writing more chapters about taking different steps toward The Father in Heaven in this devotional, so go ahead and read more!