All hallows eve

-Piper's POV-

I woke up on Cam's chest. Shoot he's asleep i thought i carefully got up but his arm was awake i squirmed out of his grasp i was going to go outside when " where are u going?" Taylor asked. " ugh going to buy my halloween costume ...... father !" I said. He grabbed my wrist " i'm coming !" He said emotionless. I let go of his grip. I went up and held his face. " look this isn't your fault everybody does stupid things in high school for all i know i could've been kidnapped !" I said caressing his cheek. He looked at me . Taylor pulled me closer and closed the gap. We kissed for a while. " okay now wake up them i'll go change ugh in this room!" I said rushing into my room seeing Val and Mahogany . " gurls this is instant!" I said they woke up. " today is halloween and we need costumes !" They shot up and cleaned up. We came out i opened the door and Taylor was corned " hoi clean up if you wanna come with me!" I said i swear these boys ran all over the room. We came out " ugh i really do not like going OUTSIDE!" I said. We went out side Cameron and Taylor held both of my hands.i rolled my eyes i first got a very slutty nurse one. I went out side. The boys eyed me and smirked " okay this so far isn't working!" I changed into a witch costume. I still didn't like it. I saw a marionette costume. I got it and paid for it. " what is it!" The boys pleaded. I smirked. We decided to go to magcon in our costumes. I put on my make up and my contacts that made my blue eyes look wood. I curled my hair i came out the boys were changing so i went in the room and pretended that i was actually one. They got scared to death. Taylor, Cameron, and Nash as promised were strippers.mahogany was a really pretty witch. Jack & Jack were Mario and Luigi. It was adorable Shawn was a vampire. Carter was in a onzie of a cat? Hayes was superman, Valerie was a fairy, Aaron was a werwolf . Matt was Waldo. I wore just an old style dress stockings and some really petite shoes and gloves. " you look pretty!" Cameron said surprising me. " thanks stripper!" I said throwing dome money at him. We all started laughing. I took a selfie of them holding me. I pit it on Instagram with the caption you jealous jk (; they raged like so much. We raced to the ballroom. " i am thirsty!" I said reaching for a water bottle the boys blocked me. " no!" Nash said. I stomped my foot. I rolled my eyes. I went on stage " hey guys happy halloween!" Then Aaron scared me i laughed into his arms. " okay okay now lets welcome our strippers!" They played stripper music when they came out. I covered me laughing. After doing obnoxious things. " Lets meet -" i said they screamed " OUR BEAUTIFUL FACES!" I laughed Taylor and Cam stopped me well all of them did. " no meeting or taking pics with guys , no with old ladies and really creepy ones k?" They said all serious. " ugh whatever!" I said rolling my eyes. I swear i did that so many times my eyes could roll all over the world. Cam stayed. " your coming with me!" I said. " let go Cameron i am not a baby i am in fact a couple years younger than you!" I said. " a couple!" He said we did the greet it was so fun i mean i love every fan. Cam is really protective, " at least if i date him he won't let any thing hurt me!" I thought. Cam chuckled. " did i say that out loud?" I said blushing. He smiled i punched him.

-Cameron's Pov-

She . Just. Said . That. I would. Be. A . Perfect boyfriend. I am like so happy she likes me. Yay for me. She is just so pretty and i don't want to see her suffer . Something was put into her pocket. I wanted to get it but. She smiled. I suddenly found Ethan . I grabbed her wrist and ran into a tight closet. " what the fuck!" She screamed. " shh!" I said covering her mouth she bit my finger, " piper!" I screamed. " oh ok what!" She said leaning on the on the other side of the really tight closet. " sorry?" I said she got my chin and tippy toed " look if i am a child can i do this!" She said. She leaned in kissing me really passionately. She let go. " Piper!" I tried to say out of breath." Its just when we were ten or at least when u were ten you said , " protect the people who u love !" We said. " i know but Cameron i know i am vulnerable but i can take care of my self!" She said. I nodded. " now don't tell the guys about that or the previous events they will freak!" She said. We came out and the boys were on stage, " Smack em or nawh ?" I asked. " it sounds right !" She said. We got whipped cream and i whispered " 1..2... Smack Cam !" I screamed vining and slapping them with Piper. When we were done we high fived. " eww!" She said. " i am the official queen of y'all now!" She said bowing. We laughed.