Love & Loyalty

Krystal Andrea Holley

"Go baby!" I cheered for my ten year old son, Kayden who was dribbling the ball down the court.

Im Krystal Holley, im 25 years old and im a very successful and well known model. I stay in New York with my 10 year old son Kayden Carter. Me and my son are really close. I dont bring him around all the cameras because I dont want the paparazzi to be all in his business.

"Good job King." My mom said to my son. Me and my mom have a good relationship. She helps out a lot with King and she basically helped raise him. I wasn't ready to be a mother, but I had to step up and stop partying and all that stuff.

When I was 15 I got pregnant. My mom was very disappointed in me and I dont blame her. She wanted me to be a good girl, and make good grades, and go to the best college. Once King was 5 months I went back to school, and then I went to college. So basically I did everything she wanted.

"Good job baby." I said, hugging King. A couple girl walked over to me with a huge smile on there face.

"Can we get your autograph?" One of the girls asked with so much excitement in her voice.

"Sure." I smiled. I grabbed her pin and sighed her book, along with all the other girls.

"Krystal, we're going to the car." My mom said. I nodded.

"Oh my god, is that you son?" One of the asked.

"Yeah, thats my baby." I nodded and gave the girl back her pin.

"Thank you so much." She said, then I walked out of the gym. I had a long day. I got in my moms car and buckled up.

"Why are you so tired looking?" My mom asked. I sighed and looked at her, as she kept her eyes on the road.

"Well, I had a photo shoot today, I had to pick four models for French Kiss, I have to find a dress for fashion week, and I have to come up with a desigh for my new fashion line." I said. It might sound easy, but it takes a lot of time to do all of this in one day.

"I didnt know you have to do all of that in one day." My mom chuckled and pulled up in front of my huge mansion.

"Thanks mom, bye." I said getting out the car and walking to the back to wake King up.

"Come on King." I said, shaking him a little bit. He got out of her car, and we walked up to the door.

"Mama, im tired." He said, leaning he head on my hip. I unlocked the door and we walked in. He ran up the stairs to his room, and did whatever.

I walked to the kitchen and got a water bottle and ran up the stairs. I took off my shoes and walked down the hall to Kayden's room.

"Kayden, did you take your bath?" I said. He just laid on his bed, sleep.

"Kayden, I know you hear me." I said laying down on his bed. "King get up right now." I said. He got up and walked in his bathroom.

I walked down to my room and pulled my phone out of my pocket to see a call coming in from my manager, Brittany.

"Hi Brittany." I answered my phone, while walking into my bathroom. I turned the shower on and sat down on the sink.

"Hey Krystal. So you know how I made a bet with you and you lost?" She said. I honestly thought she forgot about that.

"Yeah...." I said; scared of what she will say.

"Well since your single, and you haven't had a date in like ten years, I set up a blind date." She said.

"Oh my gosh, no Brittany!" I said. This is the dumbest idea every. I know I have been single since I had King, and I dont need to date.

"Well you said you will do whatever I say, so you do this date, and hopefully you guys will work out." She said.

"When is the date?" I said, taking off my clothes.

"Tomorrow night be ready." She said then hung up. I put my phone on the counter then got in the shower.

After my shower, I through on some night clothes then laid in bed ready to go to sleep.

King is the only child, therefore he has no one to talk to but me. I dont know if he has any friends, but he never tells me about them. King is always asking about his dad. His dad doesn't know anything about Kayden and that is because when I got pregnant my dad made me move here with my mom.

Kayden's dad name is Andre Carter. Andre and I dated when I was a teenager and since I left, I haven't heard from him since. King is his biggest fan, and thats only because Andre is a professional basketball player. I wish Andre knows about Kayden, but I don't have his number, so we won't be in contact. Hopefully Kayden won't say anything about his dad again, cause I don't know what to tell him.

******

Vote, and follow.