Late night swims

Sam sat at the edge of her pool. In her fishnets, skater skirt and black crop top that said "reckless", she sat there with a fifth of whiskey on her right side and on her left side was a pack of Natives and a white lighter.

The way her feet swayed back and forth lightly hitting the water. She took a last drag from her cigarette. The smoke burning her throat, trying to exhale without coughing.

She threw it beside her and just thought. "What would happen if I just jumped in, fully clothed. Would anyone notice if I was gone? Who would of guessed it, old Sam Higgins killed herself"

She thought nothing more and jumped in. Letting out all the air in her body. Sinking to the bottom of the six foot pool. After about fifteen seconds of her lungs burning. She swam up to the top. Taking a deep breath and exhaling.

"God, that was a rush" she said to herself and jumping out.

As she jumped through her window her soaked clothes soaked her hardwood floors.

Her small body sunk into her bed. "School starts in a month, wonder fucking full" she said as she fell asleep.

A/N
Ok so this is just short stories about teens being teens. So if you have a problem then stop reading. Their will be some darkness, happiness and tears. Just stay tuned kiddos