Crushes

Justin Glen
A kid that turned into a troubled boy after his mommy passed. He smoked the drug and watched the thick smoke escape his mouth. It lightly tinted the air.

"Aye Justin come on" his crush Reagan said as he threw a shirt at him.

Judging has had a crush on Reagan for about a month now. He can't come out and say it. Cause Reagan was of course a boy. And what would happen if he didn't feel the same way.

They both walked out and climbed to the top of the roof.

"Hey look at that star" Reagan said pointing at one. Justin mumbled a yeah and looked away.

"Hey Jay, what's wrong?" Reagan asked sitting up. "Well I have a crush on someone and I'm afraid of how they feel" Justin said looking at Reagan's blue eyes. "Well if you like them you should tell them" he said smiling.

"Ok here goes nothing" Justing said pulling Reagan by the back of the head and kissing him.

After about five seconds Reagan pushed Justin off and walked away not saying a thing.

Justin sat there crying pulling his knees into his chest. "I knew he wouldn't feel the same" he cried harder. They were roommates and he had to live with that.

As he walked in he heard loud moans and saw Reagan fucking some blonde in Reagan's room.

He ran past and closed his door. Sliding down and felt his chest caving in. "He was just a silly dumb ass crush" Justing told him as he cried himself to sleep