Chapter 8

Late update (sorry)
+++++++++++++++++++++

She remained still on her seats even after knowing who was beside her. She didn't want to upset Amber if she leave the scene.But her feeling mixed up.

She was supposed to be happy, watching her bae on the cinema screen but having the damned Lucas beside her made her wondering whether she have to be happy or mad. She also still figuring if she was supposed to asked for his apology since she slapped him straight on his face.

"But hey, he kissed me without my permission. That is a complete no no for me" that was on her mind.

==========================

" Oh God, what did I do wrong? Why do you have to punish me like this? I didn't want to meet him but you decided to have hik beside me. Just why? " thought Aurossa.

My mind is not at ease right now. I just don't understand why did he have to here? At this moment. I just wanted to peacefully watching my Vin Diesel but here he is. Ruining my mood.

I watched Amber who still into her Kris. She screamed whenever he screamed. Why the heck did this woman so into Kris. No offended but I think that Vin Diesel is more better than him. He is just a lot more tougher, more cooler, more hotter. Well ...

But that is not the case.

I was thinking whether I should leave her alone, leave with her or worse stay. I don't wanna sit next to him. I just don't. I realized that he was tailing my movements with his gaze.

That is just so uncomfortable.

So, I nudged Amber and whispered to her ears , " Hey, do you mind if I took my leave now? "

She quickly knocked my head and said in an upset tone, "Why? You wanted to leave during the film. Why? Uhmm. You said that you wanted to spend the say with me. It's okay. Ypu can go. Leave me alone here. Hmmm... "

Gosh. This girl really know how to make me feel guilty. Then , I whispered again.

"It's not about I didn't want to hang out and spend all of my money with you but can't you see who is beside me right now. I wanted to leave so badly because of that person. See for yourself, please. "

She eyed a little to the person who is sitting next to me and then made an O-shape mouth.

" Do you really want to leave" She mouthed to me.

I answered by a thousand nods.

"Okay, then. We'll leave. "

======================

I am supposed to go to a meeting but why in the world do I have to accompany this pathetic girl. I eyed her from her fake hair to her flashy feet-nail polish.

Damn.

I just don't understand why do girls always spent money to satisfy men when men find all of that look unsatisfying.

From here, I can see the root of her hair. It is brunette. It look more beautiful than her blonde- colouring. Then, her make up. Seriously, is she an opera actress. It look so ugly on her. That red lips. I prefer pink on her. Those red cheeks , can't she just wears natural makeup.

Last but not least, what is wrong with her clothes. That revealing shirt and mini skirt. I'm disgusted. She is pretty but sadly, her beauty conceal by those ugly mascots. My eyes hurt when I look at her so I try to look around but then I spotted someone familiar.

That rugged hairstyle, hidden under the cap. Those supreme sneakers. That boyish look. I was wondering who is that until my mind started to flash some memories from the past.

Amber.

I knew her. She is Aurossa's partner in crime. She is always with Aurossa. Wait. If she is here having her shopping spree, then she will be here too. I was looking around to look for her when I saw her looking at the girl I went out with. I wanna smile cause I just saw something that I wanna see for a very long time.

She was looking at her with a look of jealousy. That actually made me smile a little bit.

Then, I saw them walking towards the cinema and the poster of her favorite actor catched my attention. So, I decided to enter the cinema and buying the seats next to her. Just in case you are wondering, I buy the seats next to her just because I want to be with her.

But then, I regretted going out with this woman who clings around me. Why do woman love me? Damn. I have no other options to go into the cinema with her.

When I saw her bag was put on my seat, I saw this as a chance to speaks to her so....

" Excuse me miss, can you please remove your bag since this is my seat."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
I am so sorry for the late update. I was so busy with all of my assignments since I am the first year college-student.

But I guess that is just an excuse.

I am so sorry and I'll try to update more.

Btw don't forget to click that little star ⭐️ button and give some good comments.

-SongHeeJin-