Getting there

Me and Jacob walk around the park. Then we pass a bench. "Do you wanna sit down?" Jacob asks. "Yeah sure" I answer. We sit down. "Jacob?" I say.
"I love you" I say. "I love you too" he says as we smile at each other.
I lean my head against his shoulder.
The whole park is so silent and peaceful. We both love it here.
"How long will we stay at this island?" I ask, since I didn't even know that.
"2 weeks" Jacob says. "Didn't anyone tell you yet?" Jacob adds. "No" I answer laughing. He joins in with my laughing.
We sit there for a while, not really talking about anything. Just from time to time, we exchange a few words.
Then we walk back to my place.

We spend the rest of the day eating and being on the phone or watching TV.
Jacob leaves and before I go to bed, I finish packing all my stuff for tomorrow. We have a flight at 6 o'clock in the morning. The I fall asleep on my bed.

I start up from my sleep. I turn off my alarm and slowly get up.
"It's too early" I think to myself. Then I drag myself to the bathroom to take a shower. As the water drips down my body, I hear my mom in the kitchen, making coffee.
I get out and dry myself with a towel.
Afterward I go back to my room and get dressed. I put on a loose blue shirt, leggings, my nike sneakers and a white, grey cardigan.

I put my hair in a bun and grab my suitcase to go downstairs

I place my luggage to the front door.
Then I sit down at the dinning table, where my mom has made me cereal with fruits and milk.
"Thanks mom" I thank her.
After I'm done eating, I stand up. I give my mom a kiss and hug. "Bye, see you in two weeks" I smile.
"Take care of yourself honey" she says and lets go. "Bye, I wave to her and go out the front door.

I sit in the car with Jacob, Caroline and their parents. We listen to radio music and don't really talk, since it is so early.
After a good 30 minute drive, we arrive at the airport. We walk to our plane get everything checked and then we're in our plane.
I'm next to Jacob. I lean on his shoulder and fall asleep again.

"Hey.. willow" I hear Jacobs voice. I open my eyes. "What?" I ask sleepy. "Are we there?" "No, but you have to stay awake, cause of jet lag" Jacob says laughing. I sigh. "But I'm so tired"
"Yeah me too" Jacob answers.
The rest of the plane ride you just listen to music with Jacob.
After 13 hours we arrive at the airport in Dubai.
Yes, Dubai. "Omg Jacob" I say "y'all literally have a private​ island in Dubai?"
"Yes" Jacob answers laughing. "Did I never tell you?" "No" I say.

We're at the airport eating dinner. "And how are we gonna go to the actual island?" I ask Jacob as we eat.
"With a helicopter" Jacob answers as if it was the most normal thing.
I can't even say anything cause I'm so shook. I knew that Jacobs family has a lot of money, but I didn't think that much.
When we're done eating, we walk to a private​ part of the airport.
It's a big hall, where a lot of private planes and helicopters are located.
I look around admiring. I've never been in a hall like that. I've never even flown with a helicopter.
These two weeks are gonna be great.
We put our luggage in the back and Jacob helps me to get in.

This is so cool. The view is breathtaking.
We land on a big field next to a estate as big as my whole neighbourhood.

Jacob shows me my room. It's huge! Everything is so fancy and beautiful.
I'm literally speechless.
"I'm gonna bring my stuff to my room. See ya later" Jacob says as he walks out the room with a smile.

Chapter 3 :) be prepared for the next updates.