Chapter 4: An old but new friend

Mangle smiled as T.Chi shook her. Arms on Mangle's shoulders, shaking back and forth vigorously, T.Chi was shaking Mangle. "Okay, Okay, calm down T.Chi, you're gonna mess up my coding." Mangle joked, sarcasm obvious in her voice. T.Chi smiled apologetically and let go of her shoulders. "I'm happy you decided, T.Chi. So, when are you gonna tell him? It's obvious he loves you back." Mangle replied, smiling at a practically beaming T.Chi.

"Well, I mean....it's difficult to say....I know he likes me but....I'm not sure......I might tell him tonight...." T.Chi awkwardly stated. She was so desperate just to get it over with, to tell him she loved him and be in a relationship with him, that she didn't really care when she did it. She just wanted it over with. "Yeah. I'm gonna do it tonight." T.Chi said, even more excited now.

She pushed all her fears to the side as she waved goodbye to Mangle and went over to the stage, setting up for her performance. Something deep inside her told her tonight was going to be the best night ever.

~

Bonnie rested her head on the wall, sore from all the banging. Chica looked worriedly over at her friend as she put the cake she was baking into the oven. "Bon, calm down! You're really getting worked up over this, I've never seen you act like this!" Chica said, worry consuming her every word as her friend gave her a tired look.

"I'm calming down." Bon said, pressing her forehead to the wall and letting her arms dangle. "And I'm not getting worked up about this. I'm getting frustrated about this." Bon added, folding her heavy dangling arms. "That's why it's called a 'crush', Chi. Cause it crushed you until you're begging for them to take you." She sighed, huffing as she let her arms unfold yet again.

"Okay, okay. You've got a point there, but if that's how it's making you feel then you need to tell him, Bon. Just tell him and get it over with already!" Chica said, walking over to the rabbit and putting a hand on her back, rubbing it up and down. "Tell you what, I'll make a deal with you." Chica added, lifting her hand and folding her arms.

"What's the deal?" Bonnie said, taking herself off of the wall and looking Chica in the eye, a little dizzy but aside from that, okay.

"If I tell Foxy I love him, and after I do, you have to tell Fred. Doesn't have to be in front of everyone, but if and after I tell Foxy I love him, you've got to tell Fred." Chica said, smirking to herself at how she thought this was totally going to work. She just needed to muster the courage to tell Foxy. Bonnie looked interested.

Of course, Bon knew Chica would never confess. Not within a week at least. "Okay, Deal." Bonnie said, taking Chica's hand as they held the other hand up to the side, showing no crossed fingers. No betrayal. "You confess to Foxy, and after that I confess to Freddy."

"Yep, that's the deal."

~

"Golden, we have some news for you. It's good, at least we think so." Mr. Fazbear said, walking up to Freddy and Golden, who'd been on the stage before Mr. Fazbear called them. "We managed to find someone that said they knew where Spring Bonnie was-(A small cheer from an excited Golden, followed by 'be quiet' from Mike, who was next to Mr. Fazbear.)-and he showed us to what he presumed was the ruins of the old place you come from, and we got 'Spring Bonnie' from there." Mr.Fazbear said, beaming as he finished. Golden practically flung his arms around him and hugged him tightly. "But, before you start hugging me, we've had a look at him and he's pretty beaten. The place looks like it hasn't managed to survive the rain that well and a few teens have gone and sprayed graffiti on it, probably smashed the roof in too. He was hit by a few beams and some water got in, but he's still running. We do need a new voice box, which will be coming tomorrow if we're lucky, the day after if we're not." Mr. Fazbear explained as Golden broke away from the hug and stepped back, listening carefully.