Tristan Evans forever

Brits POV

Ugh this was going to be the longest day of my whole life first day back and I actually was dreading it. Me and Tiff had been fangirling all of the night before doing the usual pretending we were with one of the guys and they had our phones. But not even that was going to make this day any fun.

I dragged myself out of bed and messaged a few times with Tiff before getting ready to go. The day was so long and I just couldn't wait to get out of school and meet Tiff. We were going to go into town and catch up because we hadn't seen much of each over in the holidays. We met at the top of the hight street and decided we would go down to the local cafe and catch up with a drink. 

We had a great time and we literally laughed the whole time. Once we had enough she said that her mum wasn't going to be back until late so we decided to go back to her's for a bit. We both needed the toilet and there was only one so I went first then Tiff whilst I was waiting for her I freaked out into the cafe walked the hottest guy ever. Tiff came and I did the stupidist thing ever I grabbed her and went and got another two drinks and sat at the table opposite them. I couldn't believe how hot he was. I tried to get Tiff to understand without them noticing, she looked around and

Omg Brit, that is not hot guy! That is James from the Vamps you must be joking me! I looked again and relized it was! 

We started freaking out and when we thought things couldn't get any better the rest of them walked in Tiff started freaking out about Brad and me about Tristan who was so hot and so much more beautiful in real life!

MORE TO COME VERY SOON!!