I Guess I'll Just Have To Forget

I proceeded to get out the car after wiping my wet eyes on my shirt. I had to forget what happened that might or i would get worse.

Worse than i already was. And i don't think i an...or my family can take it.

I couldn't go back to the way i was before. I just couldn't.

I got out the car holding on to both my two best friends and started to walk away.

"Hey let me at least help!" he called out.

"No I'm okay, thanks?" I refused while trying my hardest to sound nice.

But of course I failed.

"Its the least I can.."

"I said I'm fine, thank you!"I said in a more harsher tone then before.

He dropped his hands in an attempt to give up, and got back in the cab that he now worked in.

He didn't take a second to drive off, with out snapping his seat belt.

Have fun cleaning up that throwup.
I evilly thought.

Tyler lived only 4 houses down from me, so I would just drop him off an leave Abbey with me.

There was no problem sneaking her in the house, because I didn't have to. I would just walk right by them without any questions being asked because they didn't care.

I walked Tyler to his house and rung the bell. But no one came.

Luckily I knew where the extra key was, which was hidden under the flower plant in the corner.

The laughing an giggling luckily died down an it looked like Tyler was about to throw up, so I quickened my pace.

I opened the door took him upstairs,an placed him on the bed before he vomited all over.

I kissed him on the for head good night.

Through all the stuff that me and Tyler has been through i still love him and can't everlet him go. He's the only thing that's made me stronger than I thought I was.

I closed the door an ran down stairs to grab on to Abbey to take her home.

When we made it home I layed her on my bed an went to take off my clothes to go take a shower.

As I stepped in the water burned bad, but I had to ignore it. The pain would just melt an burn away the mental pain that I am having.
~*~
As I stepped out I dried my self off and put on my clothes.

I always bring my clothes and shoes in the bathroom with so that when I change in the bathroom, when I step out I would be ready.

When I stepped out Abbey was gone.But I didn't worry because she was probably somewhere down stairs somewhere or in a bathroom somewhere throwing up.

I walked out my bedroom to go see where she was.

ButIdidn'tseeher.

I told myself not to panic, but when it comes to Abbey I just have to panic.

I went upstairs to my little sisters room because them to could not be separated.

I never understood why they were always so close. Abbey was closer to my 16 little sister Nicole more than she was to me. So I guess she was more of a sister than friend.

I went up stairs to Nicole's room and opened the door.

Just in time to see my sister and sister kissing.
********************************
Heyyyy wattpad how has it been. Its been a long time ig (I guess).

But I wanna thank u for my 100 reads and of course the votes.

I hope you liked this chapter an I of course would love for you to vomment.

hugs and quicker updates~bookie