Chapter Two

For: levizlittleren44

I was extremely exited that he finally got enough money to go to the KEITH KOGANE concert. It has been my dream for years. Scratch that, not years, we're the same age.

It has been my dream for months*

...anyways

Not only did I score tickets but my older sister, Sofia, was able to get a hold of back stage passes!

I rummaged through all my clothing to find the perfect outfit to go to the concert in, I eventually found the perfect outfit.

Who am I kidding, I picked the only outfit I have in my entire wardrobe. I pulled on the blue and white baseball T-shirt and quickly pulled up my dark blue jeans and slipped on my grey shoes.

Before I made it too far I quickly realized I forgot my jacket on the coat rack. I quickly ran back upstairs, disregarding all my younger siblings and their bickering, and I grabbed my military green jacket.

Moments later was down the stairs and out the door on the way to the concert.

...

It took Sofia and I about 10 minutes to get to the concert. We made ourway through security and finally got out to the spot where we would watch the concert. My blood felt as if it was boiling and I had butterflies in my chest. This was simply a dream come true!

Sofia laughed "you glad you finally get to be reunited with your long lost lover?" My eyebrows narrowed. It's not because she was wrong, because she wasn't. It was because This was not something to be taken lightly. This was Keith fucking Kogane. The kid who dropped out of fucking high school, sat next to me every day and left just as fast as he came. I remember when I found out he had become so successful. I fell out of my chair.

I was sitting at the kitchen table procrastinating and complaining about schoolwork. Mateo was holding his beloved lizard, mamá was cooking yellow rice and beans, Sofia was in the living room braiding the twins hair. Then suddenly the T.v. was turned on and just as I was about to complain about the news channel being stupid, I heard his name. "The music world has been taken by storm by young pop star Keith Kogane. He will be on his fieat tour next mounth starting in Manhattan! We are also now getting word that his manager is none other than TAKASHI SHIROGANE" I Quickly fell out of my chair and scrambled up to my feet frantically running to the living room to have a reality check, completely disregarding my mother's complaints and worried cries asking if I was okay. I stared at the screen, mouth a gap as I watched the broadcast in disbelief. "...no fucking way" I stated only to be hot in the head with a newspaper "¡hijo! mira tu idioma!"

The memory soon came to an end and I devilishly smirked at Sofia. "Why yes Sofia, the whole point of coming to this concert is so that I can reunite with my gay lover in a super unrealistic anime girl scene." Sofia choked on her soda as lights began to go off signaling the beginning of the concert.

The crowd rawred in excitement. And then I saw him step on to the stage... with the mullet and all of its cringe glory.

"You get famous and you keep the mullet" I mumbled laughing.