6

a/n I HIT ONE K READS, THANKYOU TO EVERYONE THAT ACTUALLY READS THIS AND VOTES I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH 💗💗

-
- Dylans POV
-

Dylan: HOW COULD YOU LETTHIS HAPPEN

Dylan: HES COMING TO NEW YORK?

Dylan: NICOLE HE IS COMING TO NEW YORK TODAY

Nicole: I KNOW OKAY

Nicole: WHAT AM I MEANT TO DO ABOUT IT THO

Nicole: JUST STAY IN YOUR DORM TILL HE LEAVES

Dylan: HOW THE FUCK DO I DO THAT I HAVE CLASSES

Nicole: I DONT KNOW OKAY I DONT KNOW

Dylan: i stg im going to kill you

Nicole: Dont do that

Nicole: you will be fine

Dylan: I have to go to work :/

Nicole: Okay, bye bitch <3

Dylan: Bye hoe <3

-
- Jacksons POV
-

I pulled up at this fancy restaurant, i was dressed fancy, yet not at the same time. I was in a dressy shirt and had black skinny jeans on. My hair was quiffed up as neatly as i could get it and i didnt look half bad if i say so myself.

I walked in to find my brother waving at me, waving back i walked up to him, embracing him in a tight hug before sitting down across from him. We talked for a few minutes, him about his university classes, his girlfriend and me about Nicole and how i am with the whole Aaron situation; which i now am completely 97% over.

We kept talking until a cute waiter caught my attention, he glanced at me and his eyes widened, he turned around and ran into the kitchen. I suddenly became extremely self conscious, worrying about there being something on my face or my hair being awfully out of place.

A few minutes later he walked back over, cleared his throat and said in a soft british accent, "Im very sorry for the wait, what can i get you"
My brother ordered and he looked at me as if to say 'what about you'. Whilst i spoke out my order i finally got a good look at him, studying every part of his face and he suddenly became some what familiar to me. He walked off, stumbling into tables abit looking back at me embarrassed. It was cute, very cute actually. My brother broke my chain of thought " Stop googley eying the waiter " he said in a jokey voice rolling his eyes.

"Im not, i just swear ive seen him before "

"We've been here a few times, hes probably just served us before "

I nodded my head, knowing my brother was probably right and just joined in with what the conversation had moved on to.

The rest of the night consisted of simple conversation and me sneaking glances across the room at the waiter who kept accidentally walking into stuff or dropping cutlery. Im sure Nicole would be finding out about him later on.

Although the whole night my mind couldnt help to feel guilty for looking at this guy, as i kept thinking of the guy who i've been texting, who unfortunately i have maybe caught small feelings for....

A/n THIS WAS SO SHORT IM SORRY
BUT THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR THE VOTES AND READS AND COMMENTS BC YALL MAKE ME SMILE :)

Can we try get 20 votes for the next chapter ?

Peace, love, starbursts ✌️️