1. Anger

Joeys POV

I get pushed out of the house roughly, the door slamming behind me. "GO AWAY!" My boyfriend, Daniel, yells at me. I just smirk and stay at the door step, listening to what he is saying.

I just roll my eyes and knock on the door again, waiting for him to answer it. I tap my foot lightly and cross my arms, knowing he will come to his senses.

I hear him run over to the door, swinging it open just looking me up and down. "Are you just going to look at me or are you going to invite me in again?" I question lightly annoyed at Daniels anger issues he has from time to time.

He grabs he from my collar and pulls me into the house, closing the door. Before I can get a word out he slams me against the wall, pressing his lips to my neck.

I immediately moan out, not being used to this side of Daniel. He usually wants to have slow in loving sex, but I can tell this time it's going to be different...

He slides his hands down my back as his expert tongue is doing wonders on my neck. I pull him up by his hair and slam my lips into his, immediately earning a kiss back.

It wasn't a slow kiss to start out either, it's more sloppy than usual. He places his hand on the wall and kisses me harder, breathing through his nose.

He just pulls away from the kiss and looks me straight in the eye, I just bite my lip and look up at him. Me being about 4 inches shorter than him makes me look even more innocent, and I'm not innocent at all...

He roughly takes me by my hand and drags me up the stairs, I like this new Daniel... he seems more rough and edgy... something I could get off to.

He pushes me into the room, not one word being said. I immediately stumble over to the bed, falling on my back lightly.

He pulls off his black tight shirt, throwing it across the room. He jumps on top of me, his skinny jeans rubbing uncomfortably on my bare thighs.

He pins my arms down on the bed, grinding down hard. "Huh you think that you can call me selfish? Then try to come back into my house?" He asks sensually. I just look up at him and bite my lip. He just glares at me and licks his lips, grinding down harder. "Well I'll teach you what I do to bad boys like you..."

I my heart drops, not knowing what is to come. Daniel and I weren't the kinkiest couple but I'll get used to this I'm pretty sure...

He takes off my over sized t-shirt I had on, leaving me in my boxers.

His hand ghosts over my hardening length, making me shiver. He places his hand on my thigh, rubbing circles on it. I feel myself getting harder by the moment, making me squirm slightly.

He places his lips to my neck, kissing slowly. I throw my head back to give him more access. I hold onto the back of his head while wrapping my legs around his back, pulling him closer to my body. Our shirtless chests touch, rubbing against each other.

Again, I pull his lips on top of mine and kiss him roughly, wanting to know what he is going to do to me. I pull his head away from my own and just look up at him again. "Are you going to teach me...? Danny?" I question, tilting my head lightly. "Maybe... if I think you deserve it..." he mumbles, taking off his belt, snapping it at me. I flinch slightly and he laughs, kissing my cheek. "I would never hurt you princess..." he mumbles, throwing it across the room.

He unbuttons his jeans and pulls them down. Kicking them off the bed.

He slides down my legs, opening them widely. He places his lips on my v-line, kissing it slowly. I moan gently, not wanting him to see how much he makes me fall apart over a simple kiss. He takes my underwear in his teeth, pulling them down. He crawls down off of the bed, sliding them off of my hairless thighs slowly. He takes them out of his mouth and throws them across the room, jumping back on top of me. "After your done sucking my dick... I'm going to fuck you until you're raw you hear me?" He questions loudly. I just nod my head, rolling on top of Daniel.

I make my way down his chest this time, not knowing what to really do because this was so foreign. I just look up at him as I take his grey boxers off, throwing them in the pile of out clothes.

I just take his long, hard length into my hand, running gently. He just lets out a low groan, letting me know to keep going. I smile to myself before wrapping my lips around the sensitive head, swirling my tongue gently. I start to make a little more into my mouth, rubbing what ever wasn't in my mouth. He groans even louder as I push most of it into my mouth.

I pull up, with a loud sharp pop. He was about to speak up before he could I put my head back down, this time sucking even harder. I rub faster as I feel how hard he was under my touch. He grips onto the bed sheets as the pleaser takes over him, he lets go with one hand and holds the back of my head, following with my head movements.

I push more into my mouth, teeth grazing on it gently. He starts to moan even louder, falling apart under me.

I smile as I look up at him, hair stuck to his forehead and face red, blushing. I pull off of his length and wipe my lips. Sitting completely on my knees, waiting for Daniel to take care of me.

"Is it my turn Danny?" I ask, biting my lip even harder. He just looks over at me, pulling me over to him with one hand.

He pushed me down on the bed roughly and just spits on his length, lubing it up slightly. "No prep?" I ask, very worried. He just shakes his head and starts to press himself inside of me.

I squeeze his shoulder blades and twist my face up in pain. I start to groan, in pain and in pleasure. "I told you to get out? What did you do? You wanted to come back in..." he pushes everything inside of me. I basically yell and clench down, nails digging down his back.

"Relax princess..." he mumbles, making me feel at ease. I just take deep breath and relax as much as possible, letting Daniel move.

He starts to thrust into me, at a slow and hard pace. I bite my lip even harder and dig my nails deeper into Daniels back.

"Faster..." I mumble, used to his large length already. He holds onto the bed board and starts to thrust faster, much to his pleasure. I start to let out blissful moans, mouth open the whole time.

The bed starts to squeak under us, bed board hitting the wall slightly. He starts to thrust harder and faster, making me basically go limp.

My head is fuzzy, lost in pleasure. I throw my head back even more and arch my back. I twitch slightly as he hits my prostate, making my eyes roll to the back of my head.

I moan even louder as he pushes against the same spot over and over again, smiling as he sees me fall apart. "Daniel..." I moan it him, making him grab my thigh.

I wrap my leg over his waist and adjust my position on the slightly sweaty bed now. He pulls my hair as he props himself up, pushing deeper into me.

I shiver, feeling him press deeper into that bundle of nerves, making me yell.

He licks his lips and starts to hit that same spot at a slow hard pace, making me moan at every thrust.

Every thrust got faster each moment, making me moan faster. At this point my mouth is never closing, moans pouring out like a waterfall.

The bed board starts to hit the wall again, this time hard. I just arch my back even more as the pleasure gets to me, making me lose control.

"Daniel fuckfuckfuckfuck" I say, as I feel myself getting close. He presses into me once last time before releasing deeply inside of me, seeing and feeling him cum makes me cum all over the place.

I wrap my arms around his neck as he slowly pulls out of me, groaning slightly.

"I'm not mad anymore..." Daniel mumbles, ashamed of his actions. "Daniel don't be upset... I'm enjoyed myself..." I say back, lightening the mood.

He kisses the top of my head and pulls me into his chest, not bothering to clean up. I nuzzle into his chest as he pulls the blanket over us. I close my eyes and feel myself start to fall asleep, actions of a few minutes ago running through my head.