5. Pumpkin Spice

Joeys POV

Daniel takes my hand as we walk up to our shared room, heart racing. He said he has a surprise for me and I have no clue what he has in store for me.

He kisses my neck before whispering, "princess close your eyes I have to get something ready..." I nod my head and walk up to the door, shutting my eyes. I hear the door open and Daniel walks inside. I hear some slight movement but I can't make out what he is doing.

I can smell something fall like. Something of a pumpkin candle, my favorite. I hear him sit down on our bed and he stays there, not moving.

"Open your eyes baby..." Daniel says in a low husky voice. I smirk and open my eyes, only to see our room decorated.

Fake leaves scattered along the floor, pumpkin spice candles lit, and even a few fake pumpkins along the little isle he made for me to walk down.

"Put this on for me, please." Daniel says, biting his lip. He throws a box at me and I catch it. I nod my head and walk into the bathroom, closing the door behind me.

I open the white box and see orange and black lingerie. I just shake my head and start getting undressed, thinking of what he is going to do to me.

I take the black panties out of the box and slide them on, feeling the cool silky fabric against my legs. I take out of upper part, which was black and orange. It also had some fizzy areas on it, matching the colors on the sheer top, I slide it over my head and tie the silk bow. I look back inside of the box and see knee high socks, black and orange stripes running horizontally.

I notice the little black bows on the top and smile to myself, sliding them on. I take a look at myself in the mirror, seeing if I placed everything correctly. I'm not the one who says I look hot or anything but I look so sexy, hopefully daniel likes it on me.

I open the door slightly and peek over at him, seeing him in white boxers waiting for me on his back. "Danny can I come out?" I question. He sits up and looks at the door, but he can't see me, "sweetie I want to see you walk in so I'm going to close my eyes and walk out of the room then come back in..." he says, biting his lip after.

I see him close his eyes and I tip toe out of the room, trying not to step on a candle. "Okay Danny I'm ready..." I say, smiling to myself.

I slowly walk in front of the door, looking straight at Daniel. His eyes open wide, biting his lip even harder. I slowly walk down the little leaf and pumpkin path he made for me, hands on my hips the whole time.

I crawl into the bed slowly, arching my back. Daniel watches me the whole way up, his plump bottom lip in between his teeth.

I crawl into his lap and sit down, him placing his hands on my hips. "I knew it would look great on you princess..." Daniel says, running his hands down to my thighs. I smile at him before leaning down and pressing my lips on his. He immediately kisses me back, running his hand along my back.

He pushes his lips deeper into mine, kissing me more roughly. I smirk into the kiss and let him take control of me like always.

"Do you want to take it slow or fast sweetheart?" Daniel asks me, looking up. I look down and bite my lip, "Danny can we take it slow for once?" I ask, placing my hand on his chest. He nods his head and presses his lips to mine again.

I start pushing deeper into the kiss this time, getting hornier and hornier by the moment. He slides his tongue into my mouth, earning a little gasp from me. He chuckles a little and his tongue starts to explore my mouth, his nose pressing against the side of mine.