I have a question...

"y/n? y/n!"

You jolt upright from the sudden noise.

"Y-yeah Julian?"

"Are you alright? You just fell asleep during recording."

You look around to notice three pairs of eyes staring at you, their silhouettes illuminated by the television screen.

"Oh yeah! Of course! I'm just a little sleepy because of work. I'm sorry."

A tall man with short brown hair and a grey beanie leans forward and starts to laugh.

"What Chris?"

"Oh it's nothin-pfft, you just look SO out of it."

Everyone begins to laugh when a red tint begins to glow on your face.

"Shut up, let's just play the game alright?"

"Sure sleepyhead. Make sure to keep that in Rob!"exclaimes Dingdong in a weird voice.

You give him a small shove as he hands you the controller.

One hour later

"Goodnight guys!"

"Night!" You yell back to Julian as he and Dingdong walk out.

You turn to see Chris still sitting on the couch.

"Um..Chris?"

You walk over to him slowly, his hair covering his facial features. Suddenly, Chris jumps up and screams in your face. You fall back with a scream, but he catches you before you fall down.

"Jesus Christ Chris what the hell?"

He starts to laugh uncontrollably, you roll your eyes but begin to laugh as well.

"hehe haha I trolled you XD"

"God you suck Chri-"

"Hey y/n, I have a question."

You perk up at his sudden change of thought.

"Alright. What's your question?"

As you watch him waiting for his question it seems as if he is contemplating if he should ask you.

"Are you...Are you absolutely alright y/n?"

He looks up at you, you both lock eyes but you quickly look away from him.

"Yeah Chris. I told you I'm just tired because of work."

You've never seen Chris so serious before, especially after him messing with you.

"Alright cool! Just making sure."

He then makes a noise and grabs his keys and phone. You stare at him blankly. Why did he ask again? Did you worry him? Why is he worried? Your mind kept on wondering why he cared about you being tired.

"Goodnight y/n!"

And with that he walks out the door.

"Goodnight?"

You turn around to grab your keys and notice a folded piece of paper under them. Intrigued, you unfold the piece of paper to reveal a hand drawn picture of your favorite animal. You smile, shove the paper in your pocket, shut off the television and leave the building.

💖Yo here's the first chapter of my first fanfic! Critique is greatly appreciated! 💖