Bad hair day

*beep beep beep*

You jump up and rush to shut off your loud alarm. The sleepiness in your eyes making it hard to see anything, you struggle to turn it off.

"Come the fuck on PLEASE TURN OFFFFF."

You sigh when you hear the click of the "off" button. Walking to the bathroom slowly, you rub your eyes and see your awful bed head.

"oh....BOY."

You try to brush your hair but it never turns out good. You continue to try but are stopped by a knock at your door.

"I'm not expecting anyone?"

You hurriedly run to the door, unlock it, and open it to reveal Chris. It seems as if he is holding something.

"Oh! Hey Chris I didn't know you'd be stopping by!"

He gives you a big smile, and starts to laugh. You stare blankly at him, before realizing you still never fixed your hair.

"Bad hair day?"

"Shut up it happens..."

He covers his mouth with his hands holding his giggles. You give a slight smile and open the door wider.

"Are you going to come in or what?"

He walks in awkwardly, and spins around to hide what he has behind his hands.

"Chris?..."

"Yessssss?"

You place your hands on your hips, and stare at him.

"Whatcha got there?"

"It's nothing. Just kind of something...for you."

He gives you a grin, and butterflies explode in your chest.

"For..me? But it's not my birthday?"

He raises his arms to reveal a gold and white striped bag. You take it cautiously.

"Is this a joke? Am I going to open it and it's going to explode or something?"

"Oh come on! Just open it!"

You look at Chris and then at the bag. You slowly place your hands into the bag, feeling something soft. You pull the object out and your eyes open wide.

It's a teddy bear. The bear holds a star that says, "I love you to the moon and back."

"Okay I know what your thinking, 'oh Chris what a lame gift' and you're right it's lame but I've noticed you've been kinda off lately and I wanted to make you feel good. Wait- not good happy!"

You can feel your face heat up while holding the bear.

Chris thought of me and bought this for ME.

"No Chris! It's lovely. Thank you so much oh my goodness!"

He just laughs it off and tells you it's no problem.

"Well that's all. I gotta get going to film with the guys."

"Oh. Alright."

He walks over to the door, but before he can open it you hug him and give him a quick thanks before opening the door for him. He laughs at your sudden action and walks out the door and to his car. You lean against the door frame, wave goodbye, and watch him drive away.

🎅AAAAAAAA I AM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN SO LONG! I feel like this story kinda sucks tbh. But I hope you guys are enjoying it! Criticism is greatly appreciated🎅