Aftermath (Waking up)

Ink's POV

I wake up in the tent that Error built. Strange, I don't remember going in. My head aches badly. I raise a hand to rub my head, and notice Error himself sitting across from me, facing away.

"SiNg." Glitchy tells me. I sigh.

"Error? What ha-" I begin to ask, but Error cut me off with the same command:

"SiNg."

My heart's pacing
I'm confused I'm dazing
I saw something I never seen in you it's got me shaking
I must be hallucinating
I hear it happens, I'm just saying
Babe I'm just saying
Someone give me some paper
Someone give me some crayons
I'm feeling like a child
I need something to play on
I'm trying hard to trust you
When you say give me your hand
Baby I'm falling
I hope you catch me when I land

I think I'm in love again
In my head yea you're in my head
I think I'm in love again
In my head yea you're in my head
I didn't think it could be true
Let alone that it would be you
I think I'm in love again
I'm in love I'm in love I'm in love.

Error turns to look at me when I get to the chorus. He looks at me with a look I can't quite place. Longing?

He scoots closer to where I'm sitting and I feel butterflies in my stomach.
Don't puke, don't puke, don't puke I think to myself.

"E-error? What happened? My head hurts.." I rub my head again and Error hands me an ice pack.

"ToO mUch hAppY.." I think I hear him mutter. I'm very confused, why won't he tell me what happened?

"Glitchy, tell me what happened. Please. If I did something wrong, tell me." I plead. Error looks at me and touches the splotch of ink on my cheek.
I blush a full rainbow, which makes him crack a smile.

I fish in my pocket and pull out an almost drained happiness vial. I take off the cap and cup Error's face in my hand, bringing him closer. He blushes.

"Open up.." He reluctantly opens his mouth and I pour the tiniest bit of 'happiness' onto his tongues. That's all he should need.

Error swallows, then breaks into a slight grin. "ThAnKs, SkiTTlE." I blush again at his nickname for me.

Error's POV

He's so sweet. After he pours some of the contents of the vial into my mouth, I immediately feel better.

Heat rises to my cheekbones once I realize how close we are. Then I remember the events of earlier. The last thing I want to do is hurt Ink.

I pull away, looking down. He looks at me, with a worried look on his face.

"What are you scared of?" He asks me. I startle at the question, not expecting him to ask that.

I carefully explain what happened earlier. "I jUst.. dOn'T waNt tO hUrT yOu.." I finish. Ink looks into my eyes, compassion filling his eyes.

"I'm sorry Error. I should have been more careful about how much I drank. Its my fault." He stutters, blushing. " b-but thanks for stopping m-me before I got too carried a-away."

Before I can reply, he cups my face in both his hands and sings:

My head's underwater but I'm breathing fine. You're crazy and I'm out of my mind,

Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Loves your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, oh oh.

And he kisses me. For real this time.