02 | september fifteenth

yup back, better than ever hoe don't doubt me. ok today i am here to talk about the one reason i'm still alive, because i wanna see this child born. so have you been pondering to yourself "what is so important about september fifteenth. " it's basically friday the thirteenth fir some people. well here you go everything that needs to be known shall be revealed.

— terror junior heartbreaks— billie eilish bellyache

— billie eilish bellyache

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

02 | GENDER REVEAL / NAME
REVEAL / WATTPAD FAMILY TREE /
OTHER BABY SHIT REVEAL.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

remmi / benji / lillian  / mia / sage

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

so this is something you all have been dying to know since i announced i was pregnant back in august. i've been pregnant for literally two months and am kinda / kind of not excited but i'll be excited eventually because i just found out the most amazing things ever. but first let's start with how, and why i'm pregnant?

ok i won't get into the dirty details, (pm if you actually want them) but long story short because there are people under the age of twelve here ; i was just fucking around in the hotel room that me and ben were sharing keep this pg you. i'm literally only fourteen. my question is why are you here? i'm literally about to dial mom's number. this again? i thought we dropped this in the last chapter and those skype calls. moving on from these people, let's dive into the good stuff because you people have been dying to see it. i was squealing with joy honestly.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

01 | GENDER REVEAL

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

so on wednesday, i had an ultrasound for the baby and benjamin decided to fly in for it. so we were dipping in the waiting room ready for this shit honestly hoe? you were sleeping when this happened. thank you benjamin for exposing me, i question you honestly. and yet you still love him the same. you're just jealous you don't have love lillian. hoe when was the last time you had a boyfriend? moving on, so long story short i walk into the operation room or whatever it is when they're doing the biopsy. i have to lift up my shirt to expose my non existing baby bump so they can find out the gender.

oh also everyone in this was there which includes sage, mia, and lillian. the wait was lit because sage wouldn't stop making noises whale noises for life yo so i'm like hoe go trip over a knife please. so ben starts moaning loudly for fun and making slurping noises you were doing them too which generated looks from everyone in the room, and of course lillian and i joined in which was hella hilarious. my crazy mom was too busy laughing in the corner as we were embarrassing ourselves until this crazy hormonal person yells "WHAT IS THIS NONSENSE, EH?" in her crazy accent don't forget the accent. that was literally unforgettable. eventually we gave up coming back to the room ;