Chapter 1:Beast boy asks Raven out

Hi there, fellow WattPad  users. Welcome to my  next teen titans role-play if you want to call it that. I'm going to post my new story here. Hope you'll  like it and feel free to comment below.

 Dislcaimer:I don't own the teen titans. It'd be awesome if I did, but I don't. 

Fact:Each titan had a season about them except for Starfire. (Terra took that season from her. Another reason I'm NOT a Terra fan) Robin had season 1, Terra season 2, Cyborg season 3, Raven season 4, and Beast boy season 5.

 Previously in story 7, Raven has went back to Azarath, and Starfire went to Tamaran. Beast boy went to Azarath  to get Raven back as Robin went to Tamaran to get Starfire back.  Beast boy told Raven about his crush on her and he took her back to earth, which made her mad. Robin couldn't get Starfire to come home and he was sad and missed her. But Starfire came back and Raven wanted to leave again, but Beast boy stopped her. She fell and Beast boy saved her and she and Star made up, and Raven  thanked Beast boy for saving for with a kiss on his cheek.

Now, I better get started.

  Raven was in her room, meditating. She was happy that her and Starfire were friends again, but she needed the quiet, so she could concentrate on controlling her powers. But, what she didn't know, was that a certain green titan was behind her. Beast boy stood there, looking at her meditate. he wanted  her to like him, so he decided to take Cyborg's advice and ask Raven out.  He walks right up to her. Beast boy:Raven, can I ask you something? She opens her eyes and saw him right in front of her. She wanted to be alone, but decided to go see what he wants. Raven:Uh...sure. They decided to talk in the hallway. They left her room and she closes her door. She stood there waiting for him to say something. Robin and Starfire walked by and decided to spy on them. 

  Beast boy was getting worried that she'll  reject him. But, he went for it. Beast boy:Raven, will you *laughs nervously* Go out with me?  Raven raises an eyebrow. She thought that he and Terra were still together. They never broke up...did they? Eh, she doesn't care. He stood there, waiting for her to respond. She sighs. Raven(annoyed):And do what? Beast boy:Do what you want. I want you to have a good time. Raven:We have different ideas of "Fun"  Beast boy:I don't care, I'll  have fun with you. Robin and Starfire thought it was cute of Beast boy to ask  Raven out, especially Starfire. Starfire(out loud):Aww.... Robin:Way to go Beast boy! 

Beast boy turns around and saw the couple standing there, watching. He was embarrassed now.  Beast boy:You 2 were listening? Robin and Starfire knew they were caught.  Robin(fakely):Um...no? Starfire giggles at Robin's response. Beast boy turns back to Raven, still waiting for her answer. Beast boy:Raven, yes or no? Raven stood there, thinking for a while. Well, he did say he liked her, and he did save her when she fell into the hole. She decided to repay the favor. Raven:Well, since you saved me back there, sure...why not? I owe you anyways.  Beast boy was happy to hear that she would go on a date with him. he then hugs her tightly.  Raven didn't hug back. She didn't like hugs. and besides, she was losing breath since he was hugging her too tightly. Raven(gasping for breath):Oh no...not so...tight!  

 He then releases her and laughs nervously. Beast boy:Sorry, let me guess...no hugging on the date? Raven:Hm...I'll think about it. She then realizes something. Raven:Wait, what about Terra?  Beast boy's eyes widen. He had forgotten that he was with Terra, and never broke up with her. Beast boy:I didn't think of that. Raven rolls her eyes. He'll worry about Terra another time. She sighs. Raven:Well, its getting late. Goodnight. The 4 of them heads off to their rooms to go to sleep.

END of chapter.

 And there we have it.Raven agreed to go out with him on one date. I'll post another one tomorrow. I tried to post this earlier, but my sister hogged the laptop all day. *sighs* Sisters I tell ya. Well,goodnight! 

:D