Chapter 2:Switched

Here is my second chapter of this story.  I hope you guys like it. Don't forget to comment below.

Disclaimer:I don't own the teen titans...at all. 

Fact:There is 5 seasons of teen titans with 13 episodes in each season.

Previously, from chapter one, Beast boy asked Raven out, and she said yes, since she owed him for saving her. That's all really.

  All 5 titans were sleeping in their rooms.  While they were asleep, someone sneaks into the tower, but they didn't hear anything.  The person sneaks into the girls rooms. They waved  something over the both of them, causing them to glow yellow and blue. Then, the person ran out the door. Just then, Raven woke up. She notices that she was in Starfire's  room. She didn't remember going to sleep in Star's room. Something was up. Maybe she should go talk to Starfire. Meanwhile, Starfire woke up in Raven's room. She was wondering the same thing. Didn't she go to sleep in her room? How did she get in Raven's room. She sighs as she got up. She leaves the bedroom and walks into the hallway.

 Just than, she bumps into someone, but when they got up, they looked up at each other, but they didn't see each other standing in front of them. They saw themselves! They gasps as they realized they switched bodies. Starfire:Raven? I'm in your body! Raven:That means I'm in yours! They then realized the boys were still sleeping, and didn't want to wake them up, so they  talked quietly. Raven:We can't let the boys know. They'll  freak out.  Starfire nods. They each go back to the other's  rooms so the boys wouldn't get suspicious. The next day,  the boys were in the kitchen. Cyborg was cooking eggs as Raven walked into the room. Cyborg looks up at her, thinking its Starfire.

  He smiles at her. Cyborg:Morning Star, eggs or pancakes? Raven looks at him and sighs. She decided to play along for a while, so the boys wouldn't know.  Raven:I'll have eggs. Cyborg:How did you sleep last night? Raven:I slept good. Why? Beast boy looks at her weirdly. Beast boy:Star? Are you getting a cold?  Just then, Starfire came in the room. The 2 boys look at her, thinking its Raven.  Raven:Oh...yes, I uh...She looks at Starfire. She mouthed the words "Pretend you're me and help me out" Starfire smirks. Starfire:Oh yes, Star is getting a cold, come Starfire. She pulls Raven into another room.

 Beast boy was getting suspicious. He knows the girls were up to something, but he wasn't totally sure what it is. Beast boy:Raven normally doesn't do that. Just then, their masked leader walked into the room with a smile on his face. Robin:Morning everyone. Cyborg:Eggs are done!  So Robin and Cyborg ate some eggs as Beast boy had some pancakes. He then decides to spy on the girls and see what's up.  He turns to a fly and watches the girls. Starfire starts to panic. Starfire(panicking):We are stuck like this!  What shall we do? Raven wanted Starfire to calm down before she destroyed the tower. She raises an eyebrow. Raven:Star, you need to calm down! My powers are controlled by emotion.

 She then sighs as she realized something. Today she had to go on her date with Beast boy. But, she couldn't go, or he would know somethings up. Raven:Star, you have to go to Beast boy's date. Starfire:No!  Raven sighs. Raven:You have to, he'll think its me. Starfire knew Raven was right. Starfire:Fine. Meanwhile, as Beast boy was spying on the girls, he turns back to normal form as Cyborg went up to him. He was wondering what the girls were talking about. Cyborg:What are they saying? Beast boy keeps listening in on  them. Beast boy:Strange. Cyborg was confused. Cyborg:What?

  Beast boy turns and looks at Cyborg. Beast boy:Starfire told Raven  to go on my date and said  I'll  think its her. Raven looks nothing like Starfire. Cyborg then has a suggestion.  Cyborg:So, they switched bodies? Beast boy then starts to think. They did act a little strange and they were talking like they were talking  to themselves.  Just then, Raven as Starfire walked up to them. They were looking at her weirdly. Raven:Um...hi. Beast boy:Hello...Raven. Raven sighs. She knew she couldn't blow her cover. Raven: I'm  Starfire. Beast boy:I know.  Raven sighs as she walked away. Beast boy(thinks):What happened? Cyborg then plays video games.

 So the girls had to think of a way to get back to normal before the boys figured it out. 

End of chapter! 

  Did you like it so far? No? Comment and let me know what you think of it. Next chapter will be up soon. 

:D