Chapter 13: A Trip to Hope

Father!? White thought, unblinking and her mouth agape.

Leon smirks, placing his hands on his hips as he observed his daughter gape at him. White's eyes travel from his brown hair, to his stormy grey eyes, to his rugged body then back to his smirk.

"B-But, you're not the man that I saw in my files." She mutters, anger blaring in her.

The man chuckles, making the teen much more angry.

"I had to put false information my dear," he sneered, inching closer to her. "I simply used some other man's photo for that."

Her world crashed onto her. Everything that she discovered might've been false now in her eyes. What if Adam was right! I'm not his sister. Or about how he doesn't believe what the files say!

"H-how about A-Adam?"

Leon smirks one more time. "He's your brother," he answers cooly. 

"How about the woman that I saw in the files?"

Another laugh. "I simply used my sister's picture for that, as for the man, I used a friend of mine's picture." He explained so calmly that it made White want to punch him in the gut.

She never knew she could be easily fooled, manipulated . . . this gullible. She tried to be the best she could be all the time, to find out she had so much flaws, White couldn't even think of what to do anymore. She was a perfectionist after all.

Her eyes lands on the dark figure behind Leon. Slowly, it starts to get bigger and bigger, more appear behind it. A small smile tugs on her lips. Mr. Fliers raised an eyebrow, curious on what's making her smile at a time like this.

The dark figures finally get close enough to touch him. The rough, strong hand forces Leon to turn around. He faces Mr. Andrews, and behind him stood all of White's friends; well if you consider Diamond being her friend.

Her expression softens as she sighs in relief.

Leon's face brightened at the sight of Adam.

"Adam!" He exclaims with bright, hopeful eyes.

The teen looks up at his father, a scowl on his face.

"What's he doing here?" Adam demands, glaring at Mr. Andrews. "You knew I hated him since they day he brought me here!" He yells, his voice echoing through the hall.

I though Adam was sent here like me, from birth with no memories at all! White thought, looking at her brother with curious eyes.

Leon glares at Mr. Andrews, his eyes stone cold with shear hatred.

"How does he know?" He demands.

Mr. Andrews glances at Adam with concerned and pitiful eyes. White saw that flash of sadness, she knew he was hiding something from her.

He doesn't answer though, not even meeting Leon in the eye.

"Anthony! What did you do to my son?!"

 Still no anwer.

Leon grabs Mr. Andrews' shoulders, shaking him hard that the forty year old scientist's head hurt. His grip was tight, almost painful on the shoulders, making Mr. Andrews wince in pain. That was another one of his little flaws, he was weak, unable to stand up to the experiements given to him back when he was younger.

HIs grip tightens, making Mr. Andrews' face contort with shock and pain. But Leon could already see the answers written all over his old collegue's face.

"Y-you don't mean," he whispers.

One nod is all it took to break down the brown haired man.

"Yes," Mr. Anthony whispers back.