Chapter 9

Third person's POV.

Finally the morning came which brought Haya out of her fever. Suraiya begum was much relieved to see Haya okay. Her fever was gone but what made Suraiya Begum smile was Khizar sleeping on chair. All the night,he was there and now was sleeping on the chair. Making Haya sit,she moved to Khizar to wake him up. While Haya turned to see her brother Rehan who was sleeping peacefully next to her while holding her dupatta in his hand which made her smile. Leaning on him,she kissed her brother's forehead.

"Khizar." Shaking him,Suraiya Begum called him.

"Huh! Haya!" His eyes opened up with the words and looked at Suraiya begum who was leaned on his face.

"Is Haya okay?" As he come to his senses,he asked and his eyes moved to the bed where she was seated.

"You okay?" He asked and got up.

"Alhamdulillah I'm fine now. Thank you." She answered looking down.

"Thank you son. She's fine now." Said Suraiya Begum and hugged Khizar.

But his eyes were on her who was looking so weak. But soon he realized that what he was doing. Why he was looking at her like that.

"Go and take rest in your room." Suraiya begum said and he nodded.

He walked out of the room,tangled with the strange feeling in his heart. He walked back to his room and lay down to have some peaceful sleep.

Khizar's POV.

My breath was getting heavy and I felt difficulty in breathing. Sweat rises on my forehead and I felt my soul was going out of my body as like someone was beating me with hunters. All the pain I was feeling in my body. Everywhere around me was darkness. My eyes were heavy to open but still I was trying to find a hand who could pull me out of this pain. And soon I felt more pain as I felt someone dragging me on the thorns which was causing my skin to tore into many wounds. I was yelling for help.

I opened my eye to look around to find anyone for help but all I found was darkness and deadly silence. I was dying. My eyes start closing down as I felt my body tore into many pieces where I only could feel pain and hurt. The hope of being saved ended in me and now I was going closer to death..