Chapter 12

Wayo POV 

It's been a four months since I live with Phana. A lots of things happened. We argue about two times, and on one, I go to my friend house. Ming was shocked, but he accepted me. I didn't contact with Pha by two days. But in the end, he comes for me. I forgive him, and he apologized me. Kit already agree to marry Ming, and their weeding will be for three month. It's quick but my friend say that he has to rush things, that his partner wouldn't change his mind.

Lawan refuse to marry Ram now, She want's to wait till the baby will be born. It was crazy, but she don't want to look fat in her weeding day. After the wedding Prasert was frequent visitor in company. He often brought for all some sweets, and a meal for his husband. 

 Wirat was happy, because his cooking skills were better. Mostly because he was attended to cooking lesson. The most surprising news were that Mali was dating Tenet. They were a strange couple, mostly arguing with each other. 

–Nong Yo', how's doctor Phana?- Asks Ram.

–His good, but works a lot.- I sigh. 

Their have so much work with Beam, that their have to employ new doctor. Me and Forth was mad at them, because they canceled every dinner we plan. Generally we were siting together, wile their were in work. Even in home my boyfriend was doing his work in our bed.

–His a good doctor.

–I know.- I agree.- But why everyone have to go to their clinic. I isn't the only one in this city.- I groan.- I barely seen him, and we live together.

–Did you told him about it?- Wirat asks.

–Yes, and he says that it's for our future.- I sigh.- If this is our future, me in home waiting for him, I don't want it. I prefer to be poor. - I sighed when another massage came from him.- See, tonight he will be again sleeping in clinic.

–You have to wait, and be patient.

It's good for them. Being alone every night isn't what I dream. I wanna home, good life, but I too want him in this home. Not living by myself. I eat my dinner, and prepare to sleep when someone entered the room. It was Phana. I was really happy to see him.

–I'm just taking a few things and going back.- My mood immediately change. I chase him to our bedroom.

–You will not stay?- I ask. - It's late and dark outside.

–Beam are waiting, and it's so much work.

–You need to rest.- I looked at dark circle under his eyes. 

–People in clinic....

–P'Pha!- I rise my voice.- You haven't slept at home for a week, and we communicate only though text massages.- I explained. 

–I know, but that's my job. You know that.

Yes I know that he want's to be the good doctor, and save people. But why for the costs of our live. I need him. 

–Yes and I agree, but not to be alone.- He need to understand.- I miss you.

–Yo'. Me being right now in clinic, is the most important thing.

–So I'm not important?- I look at him in disbelieve. 

–I didn't say that.- He groan. - I can not do this now.- He rub his eyes. - I'm tired, hungry, and I didn't slept good for hours. Can we talk about it later, I really need to go back.