Chapter Two

Levon POV

So I'm starting to feel ole gurl Camryn she sweet, thick in all the right spots, and she hella' fine! She playn hard to get. I'll sit here and play wit'er but we'll see who wins. Imma surprise her by goin to her competition in plus, I do remember her sayn she was gon let me see her dance.

Camryn POV

So today is the day of our competition and I am far from nervous. Everyone was changing nd getting in our last minute stretch. We made our way to the dance floor, hands on our hips and waited for the Star Stunnas to be introduced."All the way from South Carolina here are the Star Stunnaaaaaas".The room was filled wit crickets...haha this is gonna be an easy win. We was killn them wit out splits, buckin,and of course copying they moves to make fun of them it was fun but now the results...

........After the Competition.........

"The judges have come to a decision.... and the second place winners are the Star Stunnas"and again it was quiet"Now taking home first place obviously is the Diamond Dancers"The whole audience went crazy even some if they fans! Purple and gold all day baby! I look into the audience to see if my dad came and he was nowhere to be found,it sucks but its not stopping me as long as I know he's happy for me. But the unexpected happens,as I'm lookn for my pops I see Levon walkn up to me smilin hella' hard wit his arms out for a hug. Yhu know I had to so we hugged and flirted and talked yea all dat good good and he said he had to go somewhere. We swapped numbers filling in for the first time wr talked and he left. We stayed and bragged about our win but then this ghetto ass gurl from the other teams fans came up to us screaming and yelling. We wasn't here to fight so we kindly guided her in her place by doin wat we call the hater shuffle which is just a dance we do when a team or in this case they fans wanna get ratchet! We classy but baby don't get it twisted.

Friday night....

Levon POV

So I'm takn my boo to the movies tonight, well not my boo yet, and I need to get ready. I put on......

*black pants

*my blue and grey sweatshirt that said M.O.B on the front

*a blue beanie

*and my black and grey Jordan's

I call Camryn to get her address and I drive there I called again to tell her to come out side and she came out. She was lookn good as hell wit ha black tights, black long-sleeved crop top and her black and white BI$H WHET beanie. And then she had on the new Jordan 6-17-23 she definitely got shoes game."Hey baby" I said making her blush."Baby wat? so yhu at the baby stage now?"Yea WE been there girl"she smirkes and I pull off. The whole ride there was quiet, maybe I'm doin to much, no I'm doin good, I dont know I just get kinda nervous around her.We get dere and its really nobody there I go to the passenger side yo open the door"Awww yhu are sweet"Yea anything for yhu baby"We walk in and I pay for the tickets to see Ride Along. We then walk down to the theater and when I say nobody was in dere nobody was in dere! We sit on the top row just in case sum more people come cause I dont trust nobody behind me and I rap my arm around here."Oldest trick in the book"Well this book is just for yhu"We watched the movie and laughed I asked if she wanted anything shr said yea sum sour patches so I went and got her sum. But when I came back she wasn't in the seats, maybe she might be in the bathroom. I waited and waited until the movie was over. Then I saw a little white piece of paper. It read 500,000 for the gurl. I ran straight for the car and drove to the trap. I did the code and went straight yo my office demanding everyone to come to the trap.10 minutes later everyone was dere I told them wat the note said and we got the guns out. I already know who took my baby away from me it was my brudda King!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤Well how was it,long, short, boring, intersting.I wanna know!

*Vote

*Comment

*Do wat'chu gotta do