Sealing

Ben walked as he glitched a little. He was just taking a stroll after the others had gotten into a fight he had excused himself from the mansion. He then soon looked around and found a purple and black colored portal. He then falls in and blacks out. 

He wakes up and finds himself behind bars. He looks up and sees a big red orange colored fox. He then glitches a little like usual. Him being born that way always glitching like a video game. 

" Where am I? " he asked the fox. " Oh you're awake, you are sealed inside a young prodigy. You were out for a year but the only thing is is that he is a year old and is already treated with respect. He has three people and the village that cares for him. " the fox explains. " Oh! Sorry, for not saying this earlier but, my name's Kurama. " she said. 

" My name's Ben. Ben Drowned. But I don't like being called Ben Drowned so just Ben. " he said as he looked at the big opening in front of them. " What's that? " he asked. " That is the view of the human we are sealed inside of. But I think that village is just acting. I have a feeling something bad is gonna happen on the child's eighth birthday. So be prepared, Ben. Oh and you know how you glitch? " she asks. Ben nods. " Well so does he. That's what makes him special. " she says. 

Ben smiled.