⠀ ix | malleus maleficarum

From "What Is and What Never Should Be" (2x20)

In the cemetery, Dean stood at his father's grave

Dean (voice over): "Look, Dad's gone now"

-

From "Folsom Prison Blues" (2x19)

In the cemetery, Nurse Glockner's grave went up in flames as Lily, Rachel, Sam, Veronica and Dean watched.

Dean (voice over): "We have to carry out his legacy"

-

From "Something Wicked" (1x18)

In the motel room, The shtriga moved and threw both Veronica and Sam to the wall; they hits the ground at the same time and the shtriga came onto Veronica and forced her mouth open. Veronica struggled to reach her gun. The shtriga began drawing her energy and Veronica stilled and started going grey.

Dean shot it between the eyes. He fell backwards and Veronica collapsed forward, gasping for breath

-

From "What Is and What Never Should Be" (2x20)

In the warehouse, The Djinn got the upper hand on Rachel, and his holding het by the throat. The Djinn's hand began glowing blue, and he moved it toward Rachel's forehead, but Rachel was struggling, pushing against his wrist and trying to stop him. The Djinn opened his fist and blue light began to appear around his hand.

When its hand was almost at Rachel's forehead Dean thrusted the knife into the back of the Djinn, turned it, The blue light drained from its eyes. It closed its eyes, its head rolled down, and when Dean pulled out the knife, it falls to the ground dead

Dean (voice over): "And that means hunting down as many evil sons of bitches as we possibly can."

-

THEN

-

From "The Magnificent Seven" (3x01)

At Marshall and Tamara's house, Lily groaned in pain as Gluttony punched her first in the face, then in the stomach, making her fall to the ground.

-

Ruby appeared, a knife strapped to her right thigh. She pulled the knife out, gritted her teeth, and pulled Gluttony away from Lily, slashed his throat. Fiery light appeared in the cut, and he went down - dead. Lily breathed heavily, looking up from the floor as she pulled herself up, wiping her lip of blood.

-

Outside of Tamara's house, the Winchester's, Rachel, Isaac and Lily were speaking to Bobby.

Veronica looked up at him

"What kind of blade can kill a demon?"

-

Upstairs in Tamara and Marshall's house, Pride let Veronica go to tackle the woman; Veronica pulled him away and punched him in the face, putting him right into the path of the woman's knife. She plunged it into his neck and upward into his mouth through his neck; he gargled, opening his mouth and showing the knife in it; and then collapsed in a shower of sparks and demonic energy.

Bobby (From "The Magnificent Seven", 3x01): "Yesterday, I would have said there was no such thing."

-