Chapter 3

Ceyanas POV:

Immediately coming into my eyesight as I walked into the dance studio was Chris. 

"It's about time you got here baby girl" a full tooth grinning Chris approached me. It wasn't in a relationship type way though. Me and Chris have just know each other for a long time so we just call each other those little pet names. 

"Sorry, i had to get my starbucks" i reply slightly holding up my caramel frappe. I quickly set my purse and drink down in a corner of the studio and began to do a couple warm ups to get loose. 

"So i was thinking we could start from the middle of the song and then work our way back. I already have a good combination down for the hook of the song." I heard Chris's deep husky voice speak behind me. I then felt his strong tatted arms sneak their way around my waist. Oh Chris, why do you do this to me? I let out a little giggle before turning my next to look him in the eyes. 

"What's Wrong?" the small smile on my face slowly starting disappearing. I was trying my best to not show that I had a lot on my mind. And by a lot on my mind, i mean Justin. 

"what? Nothing. Why do you ask?" 

"... Just checking." He unwrapped his arms and headed to the middle of the studio floor. Shaking off our recent convo, I followed after his, Standing in my position next to him. The middle of Chris's song 'She Ain't You' with a used beat from the Legendary Michael Jackson, I began moving my shoulders, counting off the first eight in my head and ready to begin on the next count. Bam. My body moving to the beat perfectly, hitting every move with finesse, this is what I've dreamed about for so long. Simply being able to take a song and add my own originality to it. Next up was me and Chris's solo where it was just us dancing. I felt his hands grip my waist, rather firmly, and his built chest on my back. Now im not going to lie to y'all. It was very hard dancing with a man that was so well built and had just about everything (on the outside at least) that attracted me to a man. He flirted with me and I wondered if he faced the same challenge, but i doubt it. 

"Don't be so stiff in the arms. Relax them." I heard Chris teach me from behind. Even though we were friends, this was business. Chris knew exactly how he wanted all his videos to be choreographed and look. It had to be precise. 

"Quick change to your left leg... then right leg, and then left again" he showed me. 

"Alright, i think i got it. Run it again." I heard the familiar tone of the song play in my ears again as I prepared myself for the next count. I took Chris's instructions into consideration and it turned out looking a lot better. 

"aye you're getting pretty good there CC" one of Chris's dancers, nicknamed Smokey, joked. 

"ha ha very funny" I lightly smirked and chuckled with the rest of them. "But i could say the same thing about you" I sent a wink and smirk in his direction as I waited to see his reaction. 

"oooohhhh she told you!" "You just got dissed man!" "shawty cold!!!" I heard different dancers shout various comments about my comeback to Smokey. I simply should my head and turned and took off into a light jog back over to my bag to grab my water bottle. In the seconds of my search for my water bottle, I spotted my phone from the side of my vision and immediately thought of Justin. His perfect and angelic looking features still very fresh in my mind. How his tattoos just wrapped up his arm and so greatly complimented his bulging muscles. His cute smile that made my knees go weak. He had the straightest teeth I've ever seen in my life. The way his hair looked so soft that I could run my fingers through it for hours. Realizing my smile that was now spread across my lips, i made my way back over to Chris. I wanted to tell him about my little starbucks adventure. 

"So guess who met the guy of her dreams today in starbucks?" 

"haha not you" Chris was such a smart ass. I shrugged his comment and his stupid little smirk he had on his face off and continued.

"Actually it was me. And technically its not our first time meeting, but it was the first actual conversation we had" I found myself smiling again thinking of him.

"oh lord CC. Who is this guy anyway?" 

" Not sure if i should reveal that to you yet" What can i say? I like to be mysterious and tease. 

"Well  whoever it is, they better be treating my best dancer right or imma have to hurt some niggas." The fact that his overprotective-brotherly instincts were coming out made me laugh.

"Chris, you wont have to 'hurt some niggas' okay? He seems sweet" You could probably see my cheeks develop a light shade of pink after I said this. 

"oooooohhh Ceyana has a crush!!" Chris teased cutely.

"Shut up!" I said back. 

"Okay im just playing with you. So if you wont tell me who he is, at least tell me what he does??" 

"He's a barber" 

"Wow C, way to have standards" I couldn't really tell if he said this sarcastically or seriously but I got extremely offended.

"What is that supposed to mean? What's wrong with him?" I nearly scoffed while asking these questions. 

"I'm just saying you could do better than a barber" 

"Right. Okay." I turned on my heal faster than anyone else could manage to get out a word and headed for my bag. I was officially done with this for today.

"Ceyana come on, don't be like that." 

"Be like what? I think we're done here for today" 

"Why do you always have to get in your feelings?!" Oh hell no. Did he just-? I think he did. 

"Get in my feelings?!? Why are you so damn cocky?! Not every guy i look at is going to be rich and famous like you okay Chris? How dare you say I could do better than a barber simply because of the fact that he's a barber?! What someone does as a job or career doesn't define them. And honestly, I'd much rather take someone 'normal' or with a 'middle class job' then have someone stuck up like you!!" 

Before i knew it, i was holding my jacket in front of my face, trying to block the papz as i may my way to my car. I know i may have been a little harsh on Chris but he is seriously always doing that & it just gets annoying sometimes. I don't even really know why but Chris referring to Justin in the way that he did just pissed me off. Don't judge a book by its cover. If this was a more stated phrase, Chris would probably have a lot more supporters because once you get to know him, he's pretty decent. But sometimes he did the same thing to other people that he hated for the spectators to do to him. Taking a deep sigh from my thought, I pulled out my phone as i peeled out of the parking lot and called my manager, Bre. 

"Aye its bre, what's crack-a-lackin and booty smackin'??" I let out a quick chuckle and became serious again.

"Hey girl. Can you please cancel my photo shoot I have for later and reschedule it for maybe next week? It's a long story, but at the moment i just want to go home, soak my feet, and then pass out on my bed in front of my TV with a bunch of junk food."

"Damn girl sounds like you've had a rough one. Should I come over?"

" Could you please??" I practically whined. 

"Sure boo, i'll be over in about an hour and I'll reschedule the shoot."

"You're literally the best"

"I know" I heard her little giggles and then the line disconnected. I place my phone back to where it was previously laying in my purse. Once again I find myself driving and worrying about three things. Justin, Chris and what kind of ice cream did I want??

UGH PLEASE DON'T HATE ME!! :( i KNOW IT TOOK LITERALLY FOREVER FOR THIS UPDATE BUT WITH SCHOOL AND HAVING A LITTLE BIT OF WRITERS BLOCK, I LOST MY MOTIVATION. BUT NOW TO WORRY BECAUSE I'M BACK BABY AND STRONGER THAN EVER!! CHAPTER 4 IS ALREADY HALF WAY DONE SO YAY! PLEASE.LEAVE.COMMENTS AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THOUGHT OF THIS CHAPTER. DID CEYANA OVER REACT OR DID CHRIS DESERVE IT?!? IT WOULD ALSO MEAN A LOT TO ME IF YOU GUYS COULD HELP ME PROMOTE. MY NEW TWITTER USER IS DRVWSCIGGY SO ILL BE TWEETING ABOUT UPDATES AND SUCH FROM THERE! TWEET THE LINK TO MY FANFIC AND TAG ME IN IT PLEASE AND ILL RT AND FAV! ITS GREATLY APPRECIATED AND I LOVE ALL OF YOU GUYS! :-) 

XOXO, ALEX<3