1:Saffron the color of blood

Five years later...

"Hurry! We can't lose them. " He shouted at the top of his lungs. 

*Loud shriek and scream* 

"I got the wolf, but not before he took one of the dogs and my horse to paradise."

"Okay" he responded then gave three sharp whistles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Your report, Ren"

"Yes, out of the group that we were hunting, two escaped while the other five are dead. Three dogs died in the beginning as I expected. However because they were lazy, another one died and four more were injured. Next time, we won't get so lucky if this keeps up. As such, please allow me to retrain the hunting dogs after a little punishment."

"Yes, son. You may; I have been incredibly impressed with how you are turning out. It almost makes me wish that it wasn't your brother Sage inheriting the estate and demense, but you. HAHAHAHAHAhahha-*Coughs.*"

"Father! Are you alright?"

"I am fine, just a little cold most likely. It is that time of the year now; we should have them start digging the graves soon, before the ground gets too hard."

"I shall notify the... "

"DON'T! As I said, I AM FINE. It is none of my advisor's concern. He will tell me to rest and try to steal my property from under my nose. Him and his wench of a wife."

"Huff, Now leave and ready for the next hunt. We must rid this land of those savages"