1- In Belfast

I had just left my mum's house after visiting for her birthday. I looked around and saw to the left the Union Jack flying out in the open on the corner of the block. It flew like it represented the people who owned the place, which it did.

I made my way to the train station downtown. It was a few blocks down the road, to my right and left at the lights . Unfortunately, a protest against the British overlords was happening in Belfast, so I guess I'll be struggling to the station. Some protesters were being beaten by the police and others began to pull makeshift weapons out and using them. A riot began.

I was not excited about the angry mob. They began charging at the police and burning Union Jack flags. "Bloody hell." I muttered to myself. I started jogging the other way of crowd but some officers needed to get the wrong impression of me. I ran through the rioters and made it to the lights. At that moment, I realized that the officers were not observing me but chasing me. I stood still for the cops to not think of me in a criminal way.

"You're under arrest!" Said one cop. "Why? I'm not a protester." I answered. They proceeded like I said nothing. "I'm not doing anything illegal!" I said. "Shut the feck up you bloody terrorist." The other cop said as he handcuffed me. "I can assure you, I am not a terrorist!" I said. "Shut up you wanker!" The one cop said as he pulled out his baton and hit me in the back of my head, everything went black.