Today, I will tell her I love Her <3 Part 2

a/n: salamat sa mga nagbasa ng part 1 ng TIWTHILH :) Uulitin ko lng. Those who haven't read my one shot story Starbucks-My Lovelife's Witness. You can visit my profile. If my typo's, just leave it like that. Rinush ko to e. It's already 2.30 am. Don't have enough time to re-read. Enjoy reading part 2  :)  Don't forget to Vote and Comment :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I left New York feeling that I did the right thing. When I was about to board on tha plane, he came running out of nowhere

"zor!" lumingon ako sa sumisigaw.

"hey keitaro. wats up? congrats sa wedding." i said with a force smile.

"thanks. I'm here to tell you that I'm very happy to see you again." he said. Pagkarinig ko nun. nag-init ang mukha ko. nagba-blush ako. yun lang ba ang ipinunta nya dto? 

"i know. Haha!" then i rolled my eyes to release the awkward atmosphere i felt.

"thankyou for coming." 

"no problem."

Then they announced that all booked for Macedonia, it's already time to board.

"i think i gotta go." i said

"okay then. Goodbye Zor." he looks lonely? baka namamalikmata lng ako. but he really does look like one.

"Goodbye keitaro. See you when I see you. Haha!" then i turned back.

I went home and tried to forget about what happened in New York. I had to go on with my life. As the years went on, we wrote to each other about our lives and how we missed talking to each other.

One time, he never wrote back even after a long time. Kinabahan ako ksi wala akong matanggap na reply sa kanya. nakapadala na nga ako ng anim na sulat sa knya pero wala parin. Naisip ko pa nga na baka kinalimutan na nya ako. Para akong nawalan ng gana ulit sa buhay. Everything seemed already hopeless until i received a note that said.

"Meet me at the fence where we used to talk about things."

I am very excited. Makikita ko nanaman sya. Matagal-tagal na din noong huli kaming nagkita. That's was his wedding day. So I went immidiately and saw him there. nakayuko lng sya.

"Hi Keitaro." i said with a wide smile.

"hello." he answered shortly. I think he's not okay. He looks so sad.

"what's wrong?" 

"we're over." he just replied. over? with her wife kirene? why all of a sudden? I can't ask him any questions yet. I just need to listen to him. So i just comforted him like the way he did years ago.

I am so happy to see him but he was heartbroken and sad inside.

We hugged so tightly that we couldn't breathe.

He told me about his divorce and that's the reason why he hadn't written back for a long time.

"bkit kayo nag divorce?" i asked him.

"it just really didn't worked." I stare at him with full of symphathy. I can see and feel his sadness.

He cried until he ran out of tears. We finally went back to the house and we talked and laughed as we catch up on old times. Despite the good opportunity, hndi ko  parin masabi-sabi ang nararamdaman ko sa knya. In the days that followed, naging masaya na sya. Masaya ako napapasaya ko sya at nalilimutan na ang mga problema nya at ung tungkol sa divorce.

 For the nth time, I fell in love with him AGAIN.

When it was time for him to go back to New York for his work there, pumunta ako sa bahay nya bago sya umalis at umiyak ng umiyak.