Chapter 2

It's been months since you and Delilah first met, honestly, you had fun hanging out with her more than anyone else.

She made you laugh and smile, cry and frown but that's what made you better friends.

Elsa had already married Prince Lukas Of Lexington. They looked good together. You were kinda happy for them. It's still hurts to see them together...
-
" Y/N, What are you doing"? Delilah asked.
You smirked at her, " Drawing...". She looked over your shoulder, " What are you draw-Oh...". Her smile faded. You were drawing Elsa, And you didn't know why but you enjoyed it.

Delilah tried hiding her jealousy, "That drawing looks amazing...".

You ignored her, you were too busy day dreaming about Elsa. Her beautiful face still played in your mind, her morning voice was music to your ears.

" Delilah, Can I have some alone time...". You smiled sadly. She nodded, " Yeah...". Before leaving out the door, she touched your shoulder.

You sighed, " Oh Elsa, You don't know how much I miss you...".

You looked down.

" What about all the times
You would pick me up and we'd just drive
Around until we found a place to stay and waste the day away
We'd do nothing but it was okay with me
You say it's not good to spend all my time
Thinking about you so late at night
But I can't stop once I start it's like an avalanche
Thoughts coming and I just wanna hold your hand
Hold your breath, I'm going under
Not coming up 'til this night is over
'Til this night is over".

Resting your face on your hands, You began crying, " Why?! I don't know why I am still in love with you"?!

A knock was heard.

You thought it was Delilah.

" Hey why did you-".

She smiled for the first time.

" Y/N"?
-
Cliffhangers are the worst!

Sorry for the short chapter! Promise next one will be longer!

Stay tuned to my next update!