Chapter 2: Decendant

I know I have limited time until the gang comes. As far as I can recall, they were all wearing red and black, gang colors. They go by the Urban Bounty Hunters. They are ruthless. Fucking ruthless. I shot thug number one in the arm, but he'll still bring the entire roundup with him. SO..... lets choose our options. Either I shoot it out with him in the apartment, probably loose, or I get the fuck out and not die. Ill go with DOOR NUMBER TWO. I scramble over to my bedroom and grab everything thats important. My gun is already in my pocket, but its not my only gun. I reach under my bed and pull out my M16. For you Thots out there, that's an automatic assault rifle. It has an extended clip and a holographic sight, its my pride and joy. I grab all of my money, and I grab my life source. Nobody but me and my father know what this is. I grab the staff of the fires end. It's a 5 foot tall stick to humans, but to me, I see a 5 foot tall stick. On fire. With a demon's skull on top. This is how I stay on earth without looking like a FUCKING MONSTER. I wrap it in a roll of tarp and run out of my apartment. I curse myself and run back inside to grab my wallet. I throw all of my shit in my car, and I freeze. I sense something wrong with my car. Not the shot out windows and bullet holes, but something inside it. I close my eyes and open them again. This time I can sense what it is. A car bomb. They put it in my car as soon as I ran inside my apartment If I would have started my car, the police probably wouldnt be able to tell my body from the burning metal. Now I sense something else. Their here. I look to my left and I see 6 black sports cars roll up and What do you know, Mr. Shot arm is leading them into battle. Now they have their cars in front of the curb. Mr. Shot arm hops out of his car and the same 2 thugs from before flank him.

  "Y'know, you could have just given me the car in the first place, and we wouldnt be in this position. You wouldnt need to die, and I wouldnt need to waste my ammo on youre sorry ass." I step back and slowly reach for the car handle. Unless I get my gun, Ill need to use magic. I really dont want that. Mr. Shot arm steps back and says " Hey, I never got ya name. Tell me before ya last breath." 

  " My name is Lucifer, and Im not even close to drawing my last breath. At least not to human scum like you." I reach in the car and pull out the big gun. I start blastin fools left and right. Then I decide I need to use magic, and I teleport behind them. To them, They saw a flash of flame and then they heard me behind them. All I saw was a blur and I was behind them. I shoot 5 in the head, teleport back behind my car, shoot 3 more. Now theres 5 left. I take my time, because theyre all running. Bang, bang, bang, bang. Dropped 4 of them. Now its just me and Mr. Shot arm. I teleport in front of where hes running and grab him by the throat. By this time, my eyes are flaming, adding to this dudes already off the charts fear.

  " Y'know, you could have just left it alone. Instead, you got 12 people killed for no reason."

  This guy couldnt handle himself. He screamed " ALRIGHT IM SORRY NOW JUST FUCKING LET ME GO LET ME GO YOU FUCKING MONTER!!!!!!!!!!!!"

  " M'kay" I pull out my pocket knife and carve a big, fat pentagram in his head. For a moment, nothing happens. Then, 2 giant skeleton hands spring up from the ground and grab him. The hands slowly sink back into the ground, taking him to hell, where he belongs.