EL FIN

Reaaaally quick:
My friend @storymar8 (S.S. Vidal) just published her first two chapters to a book she's been working on for super long! Please go and show some love 💛💛 it's a vampire romance novel where she shows up the writing talents she has that I don't 😂.
Thank you so much for reading I love y'all so much.

Liked by selenagomez, jennamckinney, lkeithjohnson, and 4,242,058 others harrystyles This was the moment when everything began

harrystyles This was the moment when everything began. It was a simple party, and Ed introduced us. We talked about music, mostly, but all I could think about was the fact that she was the most beautiful girl in the world, and genuine and funny. I told her I'd like to collaborate with her on a song, and we hit the studio about a month later. I think I was already in love with her, which is why I like to look back at this picture and wonder what I would've done if I'd known that she was going to be my wife, and the mother of my son. Selena, you're the greatest person in the world, the most confident woman, with the strongest character, and very caring. I'm so in love with you.

user YEEESSSSSSS
user The moment that started everything
user I'm so so happy for them
gemmastyles This is very sweet, Harold.
user ajdhakdjak
user this is the nicest thing
user Selena is so lucky
selenagomez I'm tearing up right now. Please come home, Jude and I miss you already. I love you so much.
user UGH FEELS
user ❤️❤️❤️
user love is literally right in our faces I feel so blessed to be seeing this
user This is the greatest thing ever
user WE LOVE YOU
user 😭
user I want a Harry
user Thank God for them
harrystyles Thank God for her.

-
IT'S OVER. I'm in tears(jk). This is the first story I've written that's been in the ranks and I feel super excited. Thank you for voting and liking it too! ❤️❤️

Let's be friends! Add me on twitter: @storymar8 and let me know your opinions about the story so I could know who you are and a follow back.

❤️