I'M SORRY

We've been classmates and friends for more than 10 years and if I may add, we've known each other since our diaper days? We knew each other's family, we used to eat and watched movies in each other's house with our friends, sometimes we go to school together, we were always present in every occasion of each other's lives, we used to laugh, joked and talked about anything under the sun, we even mess around with other people together, we do have similar taste in music and we even have the same favorite band, I supported you when you fell in love with your bestfriend's sister the way you also supported me when I started to like someone else. We had the perfect relationship as friends and I don't have anything to whine about that. BUT WHY?! Why the hell did you do something that will ruin our friendship? Why did you not think of the possible outcome of what you did? Never in my life had I imagined that you will be doing that crazy act. You left me hanging, you were the one who started it, you were the one who never spoke to me at all, you were the one who never said anything and walked away. But why, why am I the one left behind? Why am I the one who can't freaking move on? It seems that you are already happy about your life while I am here still trapped. I am not saying these things because I wanted you and I to be together, I have already accepted the reality that what we only have is friendship, I don't have any hard feelings about that all I want is an explanation of why the hell are you not talking to me anymore? What did I do to deserve this shit? What did I do wrong? I miss my bestfriend, I miss talking and laughing with you, I miss playing with your soft ears, I miss your voice, and I miss everything we had. Will you really let go of all the years we've spent together because of that unknown reason of yours? I wanted to confront you but knowing your attitude makes me think twice, how can I talk to you if it is you making this world seems so big for the both of us? Do you really hate me that much? If so then I'm sorry, I'm sorry if I did something bad, wrong or inappropriate to what should I act, I'm sorry if you think I am irrational for pushing the same issue all over again, and I'm sorry for disturbing your peaceful and confidential life. I'm sorry.