The surprise

"Ill see you later my sexy genus." Hiccup said to Jack after school. "good luck on your big text." then Hiccup kissed Jack "you better do good to earn your surprise." Hiccup added with a wink and smirk. 

" um its a exam Hic" Jack replied. 

" whatever." then Hiccup left Jack to his testing.

Jack could not concentrate with Hiccups "suprise" flying thought his head. last time Hic tried to give him a piercing and before that got tickets to a rock band concert that he was not even interested in. 

But the best and worst ones were when he was trying to study and Hic wanted to do other things with his free time. 

Jack smiled at that thought and started his test.

3 hours later Jack returned home to darkness. 

The only light on was in the kitchen...what is Hic doing in the kitchen? Jack wondered. 

When he entered he saw hiccup with nothing on but his apron on "welcome home Hun" Hiccup said smiling. "I baked you a pie." he said pulling a pie out from behind his back. 

Jack just stood there in shock for Hic dose not bake nor dose he even cook.  "Surprise, Happy pi day babe!"

"Aw Hic your so sweat." Jack blushed and smiled wide.

"Dont call me sweat. I just knew you were stressed out about your math test and i herd it was pi day and after some research on what it was i remembered you mentioning it was your favorite number." Hiccup then chuckled handing Jack the pie "With that im going to treat you to a 3.14 kind of night." he said with a smirk and wink.

"Let me tell you, it was a delicious pie ." ;) -jack