Chapter 1

(JUSTIN'S POV)

I got off the phone with Jaimee because I knew we both needed to get ready for tonight but I honestly just wanted to stay and talk to her. She's so silly and giddy all the time, it's quite entertaining. Sometimes I think I might like her a little bit but... Nah I'm with Selena and my heart belongs to her and her only. Don't get me wrong, Jaimee is extremely beautiful and sweet but as i said; I only have eyes for Selena. I know it bothers Selena that me and Jaimee are so close lately but she needs to except that I am her mentor and her friend. Even though Selena doesn't like it very much, she knows how much Jaimee has always looked up to her so she try's her best to push all the thoughts to the back of her head.

I was upstairs in my bedroom, getting ready when I heard the alarm beep, meaning somebody was home... Jason.

"Hey Jas, what's up bro?"

'Not much man, I'm gonna go get ready cause I have to go pick up Jaimee soon!'

"Alright man, see ya then"

Me and Jason are half brothers, we used to be pretty close but before me and Selena got together... He was super into her but her and I fell in love. Jason understood that love is love and we couldn't help our feeling but it definitely did take a huge toll on our relationship. We talk but very briefly.

It's 6:30 now so I have to head out to the show but I have to pick up Selena on the way. I grab my wallet, phone, and keys and head out to my range rover. After about 20 minutes of driving I get Selena's house, pick her up and we head to the show.