Posted 8 Hours Ago

I can hear sirens behind me and the sound of police on foot... or maybe I just think that's what they sound like. The handcuffs clinging together and running shoes. There is definately a dog on them, if the barking means anything.

I guess this is what I get for fucking with the wrong person. His moans were so worth it though. Screaming the name of a minor; that idiot.

Maybe I didn't do anything. I'm probably innocent, right? I'm only 17 have mercy on me. That'll work... No it won't.

The forest is nearby so maybe I can finally lose them there. Maybe I won't. I knew something like this would happen eventually.

I haven't been caught and I only get exersize from getting slapped, pulled, choked, and filled. Well that was a lie; I have done those musicals. The ones that take alot of work. I was once put as the role of Velma in Chicago. I already posted about that one though.

I still don't understand this. I must assume at this point any mistake and it'll all be over. All of it.

As in running I slip in mud and go rolling down the hill. Now being chased in only your underwear is embarrassing but now I'm covered in mud. I guess this is the mistake I was talking about.

It was fun. I guess it's over though. The fucking, the blackmail, Calixto. Back to masturbation if I get out of this. All of it hell again.