12

— 3rd

"What do you think Namjoon? Should I tell ARMY?" Yoongi asks quietly to Namjoon who was beside him on the couch.

They were getting ready for their concert that starts in like half an hour and the stadium was already filled with ARMY.

"Yes hyung! Surprise Taehyungie!" Namjoon says.

He almost shouts and that made everyone else turn to the two of them. Except Tae. The stylist noonas were making him up.

"What are you going to do Yoongs? You've like showered him with all your love and I can't believe you could be soft. What more could you have?" Jin asks and looks at him proudly.

Yoongi blushes slightly at what Jin says but it quickly goes away.

"Well, I spoke to manager hyung and asked him if I could tell ARMY about our relationship and he said that I should. So, I was just asking Namjoon if I should." Yoongi says.

"I think you should hyung! But don't tell Taehyungie." Jimin says excitedly.

They rest hums and nods their heads.

As soon as the stop talking about the 'plan', Tae walks in and smiles.

"Hey guys!" Tae says and plops beside Yoongi.

"Hey Tae." Yoongi kisses Tae's forehead.

Tae blushes.

"Well, I don't know about you guys but I'm super nervous." Tae says and giggles.

The rest chuckles.

"We'll do great! Just calm down." Hoseok says and hugs Tae.

Earning glares from Yoongi and so he backs away.

"You're right! We'll do great." Tae says and pulls everyone into a group hug which they excepted happily.

"Guys, you're in in 5. Good luck and have fun out there." The stage manager say to them and winks.

*on stage*

(^^^ enjoy ;))

"Annyeong ARMY!" Tae shouts to the crowd.

Squeals, shouts and answers were heard through the crowd.

"How are you guys?" Hoseok asks.

More shouts were heard.

"Are you guys eating well? Staying healthy?" Jimin asks.

"NE!" ARMY shouts.

"You guys aren't telling lies right?" Namjoon asks.

"ANIYO!" ARMY answers.

Loud and clearly. Nobody know how they can be that in sync. Not even BTS themselves.

"Good!" Yoongi says and smiles."

Squeals spread though the crowd.

"I have something to say to you guys. I mean ARMY deserves to know this. So, here goes...A few months ago, I got news that my grandmother had passed away." Tae says.