Chapter - 2

( TAEHEE'S POV )

"Appa I hate you" I was sitting in the car with appa and with my hands folded. I was angry with him a looking outside of the window.

"Oh, I love you too sweety" he said with a mischievous grin.

( FLASHBACK )

"Taehee, listen" appa said while arranging flowers in the flower pot which was on dining table, and I was watching T.V.

"Ne appa " I sat straight to listen to him.

"I bought you a gift, come with me" he said and dragged me towards my room. The moment we enter my room, Appa dashed towards his room and with the same speed, he came back with so many shopping bags in his hands.

Wow

He placed everything on my bed and I was soooo confused because he bought a Dress for me plus a pair of heals a clutch, and many more.

"Appa, it is a dress. Are we going somewhere?? " I asked him politely with a lot of confusion all over my face because of so many reasons :-

1) I doesn't wear dresses. I usually opt for a top and a pair of jeans.

2) This dress is skinny and a little bit of revealing.

3) Appa was too exited to show me all these things

3) Appa was too exited to show me all these things. He never became this much happy,

But why??

"Oh, yes, I forgot to tell you that one of my business partner held a party tonight and he is none other than your UNCLE LEE."

Oh my god, so much happiness dripping off his face. Wow.

"Appa, I told you before that I am not interested in your 'business' parties"
I told him and clearly I was getting irritated.

"Especially because of all those criminals" I mumbled but clear enough for appa to hear.

OK. Now he is getting angry. Oops.

😠"THOSE ARE NOT CRIMINALS. If they are criminals, then you are also one of them." He raised his voice a little on me.

"Now no more discussions, be ready at 8pm. "

He commanded and left the room.

I frowned and whined like a child and plopped on the bed.

*time skip*
AT THE PARTY

'Such a boring party' I thought while standing near the soft drink counter. Appa was busy talking and laughing with his 'friends' and I am standing hungry here.

Appa didn't let me eat after this morning just because he want me to look good in this shitty dress.

'Oh, who is that man holding a tray of,............AAHHH' " FRIED CHICKEN"
I ran towards him and took 3 plates of chicken with me to the table and started digging in.