Reparations

You sat at the base of a tree, watching a bird fly past while the other members of your squad trained, humming to yourself. You didn't particularly feel the need to train, being the top of the class, and so you jokingly gave orders to the particular members you didn't like so much. "This is all so bothersome", you mutter to yourself, rolling your eyes as the breeze drifted through your (H/L) (H/C) hair.

"(Y/N), I assume as you're messing about during crucial training hours, you have spare time, am I correct?" Captain Levi Ackerman inquired with a monotone voice, staring daggers at you.
You winced slightly, giving a small salute as you stood, surprised at being caught sitting out. (I can tell this is horrible, burn me)

"Yes, Captain!" Levi Ackerman was considered "humanity's strongest soldier", and you could see why. Able to take titans down himself, he wasn't someone who could be rivaled. Unfortunately, he was also an obsessively clean sociopath, which didn't make your interactions with him enjoyable. You'd give anything to smack some emotion into him.

Levi blinked, his face staying straight as he turned and ordered you to follow him to his office, while you followed sulkily behind. Once you reached his office, he turned to you, leaning against his desk and looking at your uniform with distaste. "You're filthy", he sneered, making you snicker. Taking what he said and rolling it around in your mind, you thought of a way to get back at him for all his nonchalance.

You took a few steps forward, close enough to almost be considered face to face with him, and began to shrug your jacket off,  causing the Captain's eye to slightly twitch in annoyance.
"What do you think you're doing?" "You said I was filthy... I'm simply relieving you of having to look at impurity", you mocked, completely removing your jacket and dropping it to the side, putting your hands on either side of Levi to keep him in place.

You lean in, making him back up and sit on the edge of the desk, and brush your lips lightly against his. He whispers against yours "fuck it", pressing his hands to the small of your back to get you closer to him, interlocking lips as his hand goes up to your (H/C) hair, your own hands moving to hold his thighs while you roughly grind yourself against him, feeling yourself already becoming erect.

Shit... I'm seriously pent up. You nibble softly at his bottom lip, demanding access, wanting to taste him, only to be denied. Groaning, you grab him by the chin, using force to get what you want, and being rewarded with a small whimper. "Levi.." you informally whisper his name, lifting his shirt up and over his head, briefly breaking apart from your fleeting kisses. 

(BuUUURP) 

He tugs at your own shirt, quickly removing it and pressing his hands to your slightly toned abdomen, his fingers trailing lower, teasing along the waistband of your trousers. "I want it, idiot. Hurry up", he mutters breathlessly, his eyes glazed over and begging. 

"So impatient... Were you secretly wanting me this whole time? I'm flattered", you whisper in a mocking tone, receiving a glare. "Brat. Just hurry."
Pulling the rest of his clothing off, along with your own, and clearing everything off of his desk in a rush, you spread his legs, grabbing his semi-hard cock in the same hand as your own, slowly rubbing them together. 

(I just discovered this was a thing like a week ago, I'm so amazed!)

Much to the both of your delight, you grow harder, your (ANY SPECIFIC SIZE YOU WANT) member slightly oozing precum, creating a lube and better feeling as you pick up the pace with your stroking, your Captain mewling and blushing while you suck lightly on his tongue, your unoccupied hand moving to his round ass, unable to restrain yourself anymore. 

(Uninteresting dialogue that I have difficulty thinking of because it's 5 am)

Your middle finger teases against his entrance, gradually slipping inside, adding another as you stretch him to be able to take your length. Once you were done, you let go of him completely, much to his dismay. "Turn around", you breathe, feeling even more pent up. 

Doing as you said, Levi turns around and you push him flat on the desk, forcing him to stand on his tippy toes, tracing your fingers down his soft back. He stifles his breath, waiting for you to DO THE NASTY, feeling as though he's being tortured from the suspense while you begin to slowly ease yourself into him, his tightness encompassing your length.

Moaning, you grab a fistful of his raven hair, spending no time before you began to thrust into him, the desk under you creaking and the man under you whimpering, his professionalism gone while you take complete control of him. You roughly SPANK! him, the room filling with the sound of skin slapping against skin and panting.

You increase the tempo of each thrust, small screams of pleasure coming from Levi each time,  wrapping your hand around his member and stroking it in time with your thrusts, drawing loud moans out of him. Having him like this was pushing you to the edge and you soon thought you'd spill yourself inside of the shorter man.

At that thought, he looked back over his shoulder at you, his face flushed and eyes glistening, gasping out between moans, "(Y/N)... I'm gonna c-cum!" Levi tightened around you, making you groan and tighten your grip on him, slamming roughly into him. 

You hit his prostate and he moans loud enough for anyone outside of the room to hear, cumming all over your hand. Completely tightening around you, you sheathe yourself inside of him, filling him up with your cum. 

(OH BOOOOY TAKE A BREATHER) 
You are taking a breather now. That was steamy. 

Once you both get your breath back, you slowly pull out, watching your MILK drip out and down the back of his thighs. Levi sighs, standing up and cleaning the both of you off, staring up at you. 
"And to think I was going to give you consequences for skipping training..." 

DUN DUN THE END.